Arena has obvious cheaters/hackers already

Seeing people doing 10m damage hits makes it a little too obvious that day 1 is a hard pass for rated stuff. People are already cheating full force.

Youre right, frost mages are cheating in MASS.
We must

• BAN

• ALL

• MAGES

7 Likes

Uh okay.

10char.

3 Likes

Frost mage is an abomination of a spec. Its seriously so frustrating. Ice lance and comet storm and run in a circle doing 2x everyone’s damage while being a livelord.

A+ post unironically

1 Like

Show your proof please.

5 Likes

Hitting for 10,000,000? I’ll agree with Cov for the first time in months, we need a log of that happening. Lol

Dont forget back 2 back 15 sec roots

frost mage has been a abomination for the last 4 years need to remove ice lance and roots and see how good they are then when they try to kite us GODS

Just got hit in arena by hamstring for 93 million damage. Trust me, it happened.

6 Likes

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ok you’re right Seratox I guess we are dying in the opener of every shuffle because we “aren’t pressing our buttons”. Guess it’s just all our fault. It’s definitely not the hackers with cheat code damage modifiers. Oh no definitely not that. Honestly I just can’t with you rn.

2 Likes

Seratox also telling everyone that ordinary average players can hit 1800 on day 1.

I queued 5 games and 3 had r1 titles playing meta comps at 1590 mmr.

…no.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Seratox.

3 Likes

Screen shot?

Please name the rank 1 players who are at 1590 MMR I am just curious.

Likely a similar bug to monk last week.

A rank 1 meta just flew over my house!

2 Likes

Sir, a second rank 1 meta just hit the pentagon.

2 Likes

dramatic pause

They are all 1500 right now. Just pick one.