Arena Forums Town Hall: Community, Rhetoric, and Ethics

hey scare

ya boi hit 1800 today
:partying_face:

4 Likes

Grats!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face:

1 Like

You’re such a brown nose hotdog rider. It’s incredible.

3 Likes

If we could please leave the personal grudges out of this. I’m only interested in discussing the OP.

Nobody wants to chat with you because of your post history.

5 Likes

No one can see the OP because the majority of the arena forums are aware that you are a troll and people are tired of it.

You need to find a new hobby.

2 Likes

Well he was non stop trolling arena forums pretty exclusively over a year ago to the point any thread he makes turns into something like this where no one buys his b.s
 so he just shifted mainly to classic where he does it in the exact same way.

All the dude does is find post where there is someone newish to the forums and concern trolls them hard since they don’t know he is full of it right off the bat

9 Likes

What about my OP is a troll? My OP was intended to cut down on trolling in this section.

If you want to cut down on trolling, stop posting altogether.

Every single post you make is in bad faith.

The few people who don’t know about you are likely new to the forums and will unwittingly fall into the trap of your nonsense, which is a detriment to the health of these forums because that time could instead be committed to actually helping them.

Most trolls make a post here and there but otherwise eventually realize it’s an enormous waste of life and stop the behavior after a short amount of time.

Your commitment to this bit would almost be commendable if it weren’t so sad.

8 Likes

What about this post is bad faith? It did receive two likes so are those people also acting in bad faith as well?

I don’t even make an argument in this post. I was merely trying to facilitate a discussion that I think would not only be productive but would promote long-term health of this sub section.

As am I.

Unsubscribe and leave these forums. They will be all the healthier for it.

Thanks!

Bloomsday I’m really impressed you found time to make this thread between managing your several A+ BBB-rated companies

Taking a rest day from multi-martial arts training?

7 Likes

Time-management is one of the most valuable skills you can have. It really didn’t take that long to write up my OP.

I don’t do that.

Tell me about the Blooms

Why does he wear sunglasses indoors

2 Likes

What are some of the strategies that you employ in order to effectively manage your time?

Oh? I’m sorry, I was under the impression that you were a skilled recreational fighter, I must be thinking of someone else

1 Like

This isn’t really the thread for that type of conversation. If you’d like me to teach you some time-management skills, shoot me an in-game mail please.

Bloomsday – Sulfurus – Classic Era

As of right now, I’d like to discuss the OP. For reference, this part specifically:

is it tiresome clicking show ignored reply every time

2 Likes

Can someone add some context? Why is everyone ripping on this dude?

Nothing in the post really seems like nonsense.

Meh, I don’t think they’re “ripping” on me. I’m on good terms with most of the people in this thread and they’ve celebrated me quite a few times. We’re just a bit more playful in this sub section but it quickly gets out of hand, which is exactly what my OP is trying to address.

I think maybe the topic of community, rhetoric, and ethics may be a bit too nuanced for the forums, which is unfortunate, as I think it would not only benefit this sub section but also arena community at large.

2 Likes

Do you need further clarification?

Try taking a look through his post history, if you like.

It’s irony cloaked in politeness. Took me about three posts to realize what was going on when I encountered this individual for the first time

4 Likes