Area 52, the queue

well, i’d like to say that its one thing to sit in a 2h queue time to get on server, but if we must also add random dcs that kick you of the queue, its really just disapointing

10 Likes

I did a queue of 47 mins proceed to do a couple of quests and got stuck on top someone, after that the game decided to kick me. Now the queue is 100 minutes.

3 Likes

why is it marked as solution? the problem didnt go away suddenly, just look at the topic on general discussion

1 Like

Seriously this is ridiculous. Running around for an hour, get booted out, 4000 person queue. This is insane, fix the servers. Queue is one thing, but getting randomly booted is just garbage. You really expect people to be ready for raiding in 2 weeks time when they can’t even get in the game?

1 Like

Good thing this is just an indie company…

2 Likes

To sum it up; Yesterday, the majority of complaints were:

• Random DC
  • Black character selection screen
  • The LAG monster
  • Blizzard not doing anything to fix

Today, the complaints are:

• The LAG monster
  • OH the queue because Blizzard decided to throttle getting into a FULL population server so most of yesterday’s problem doesn’t crop up.

This should never happen on xpac launch…

1 Like

So yeah. Playing for 4 hours this afternoon, get randomly DCed at 6pm, try to log back on immediately and get stuck in a 3 hour queue (that only said 75 minutes!). Finally get in, go jump off a hill and get DCed… game says all servers are incompatible, downloads 100 megs of something, and puts me back in another 3 hour queue.

This is awesome. Fix your damn network infrastructure. It’s called dynamic load balancing. Use it.

2 Likes

Dear blizzard. You kicked me out of the game on a quest and then put me in a 2 and a half hour queue after immediately logging back in. I get back in and do 2 quests, start my command table and the mob glitches me to the point where I can see everyone else around me playing the game and running around but I can’t interact with anything. And after 10 minutes of that you put me back into a 2-3 hour queue. GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER!!! Take your millions upon millions in profit from last quarter and reinvest it into game stability you filthy indy company.

1 Like

You just googled that, didn’t you?

Get em!!!

also same issue XD (was with him when it happened)

Please fix this issue I don’t mind que timers but being kicked off for an update and it taking literally a minute to log back in to get stuck in another 2-3 hour que is absolutely ridiculous. We’ve barely managed to get to 60. WE JUST WANT TO PLAY!!

Area-52 WANTS TO PLAY THE GAME!!!

1 Like

After an hour and a half of queue I was able to join the game for about 30 mins till I got dcd again. The state of A52 atm is so bad. Please blizzard stop using your toy servers, get the real ones working!

2 Likes

Is unbelievable, i tried to play after work and there was a 2 hours and half queue. Waited for 1 hour and the time went up in 3 times. Please help us with this issues or at least offer free character migrations from this server to others.

2 Likes

This unacceptable, I was on and got kicked… Now the Realm is Full and theres a queue of over 3000+ at 4pm. Again, this is not acceptable… There should be an option to transfer off the server FREE, since theres obviously to many players on the server. FIX IT!

1 Like

yesterday, 9pm trying to login on A52. 5k queue, 180min, logged at midnight. :frowning:

1 Like

How they still have these issues is beyond me - 170min que and not one blue post about it.

2 Likes

I have a similar experience. After hours of waiting and getting booted from the queue last night, I finally logged into to Area 52 after 3+hour wait. Tonight the wait-time appears to be in the neighborhood of 2.7 to 3+ hours again. If I manage to stay in queue. Too late for me as I have to work in the morning.

2 Likes

Exactly, how does Stormrage not have the same que? they are higher pop and yet have 0 issues. Blizzard ignoring it and not offering free realm transfers is the problem - so im supposed to pay more than everyone else to play the same game??? how does that work?

2 Likes

Sadly if Blizz cared about the players and would have listened when we were complaining about the lag in the pre patch they could have been proactive and not reactive. Once again their answer is 3 hr queue times only to play and than get DC’d and have to wait in a queue again. I remember when Blizz cared about every player not just high end guilds, streamers and the MDI and Arena competitors. Why should we have to pay to play a game when suggestions from the regular player base matters but you Blizz ignore us. Last night my queue time was 2 1/2 hrs and tonite it is 3 hrs great job Blizz you are really showing that strength of yours with customer satisfaction.

I love how they elect to censor those who are frustrated with this issue as opposed to actually coming up with a solution. Typical of the disease that infests this world

3 Likes

That is how they make everyone think the problem is fixed by hiding it and say “There is nothing to see here” and if you play on Area 52 that is true since we are stuck in ridiculous queue times.

2 Likes