[Area 52] Former raider considering return

I am a former AOTC and mythic experienced DPS considering a return to wow. I have just about one of every class at 70 and would like to find a guild that raids around 8p-12a EST on Tues/wed/Thurs

I do not have as much recent gear but I am willing to gear, learn, and prog with a group of kind and understanding individuals. M+ events would be a plus

Hey there Neat,

We might fit the bill for the kind of guild you are looking for. Soulhaven is a laid back Heroic raiding guild on Area 52 that achieves AoTc every season. Our raid times are Tues and Weds 9:00 to 11:30 PM EST.

On top of raiding, we also do KSM for guildies that want it. If you would like to know more, feel free to add me on Bnet.
My tag is Wynneman#1501. Hoping to hear from ya!

Bumping to the top

We are looking for more for a 10.2 casual AOTC group. If you’re interested at all, you can check out our forum post and get back to either myself or the raid leader.

Hello Neatpets,

Our guild, Midlife Crisis, on Area-52 is an AOTC focused guild with a heavy mythic+ active group. We are also looking to keep building to solidify a 20 person team to push further into mythic raiding.

Our raid nights are Tue/Wed/Thu 9p-11:45p (eastern). We have AOTC both tiers this expansion and are staffing up the roster for Amirdrassil. We are looking to add several DPS classes to our 20 person heroic team that will be running on Wed nights as well as our full 30 person raid team that will be starting at normal and run on Tue/Thu nights.

Our main recruitment thread can be found on Area-52’s Forum [H/A]<Midlife Crisis> 3/9M Aberuss / AOTC / M+ Keys Guild Recruiting

If you’re interested in talking more please feel free to contact me.
Discord: bigpoppakane
BNET: Karlzmon#1583