Are you working on getting the AH mount?

Yes. I’m not happy about the way they went about announcing it would temporary, but it did make me take a minute and think about if I wanted it or not and I decided I did. I pay my hefty consumables bill and slowly accumulate gold through selling carries and figured I’d have enough eventually anyway. I just gotta step it up a bit and sell regularly, where I had been pretty lackadaisical about it before. I enjoy doing carries, certainly more so than working, so the argument that it’d be more efficient to just buy gold doesn’t apply.

Blizz says a lot of things. You trust what they say?

1 Like

In this case I do.

2 Likes

If I ever get to the point where I need to drop this much real money on a vanity item then there are probably better games for that sort of thing.

Blizz says a lot of things they’ll never do.

As for the OPs question. No.

… I’ve got to ask. What bugged you about this? You had an ability removed from one of the ugliest mounts in the game and applied to any mount you wanted. And you still needed to unlock the water strider in the first place.

… how is this worse/blizzard taking something away?

2 Likes

I’m not dropping real money on it so…? I specifically said I’m just going to be more disciplined about doing an in game activity that I enjoy.

Nah, I’m happy to keep mailing everything to a bank alt who lives at the AH

1 Like

I was just piggybacking off of the last part of your post. I guess I can see where my reply sounded off-putting.

1 Like

The mount itself is amazing and I’m gonna get it for that alone. The AH? eh i dotn need it but im not missing out on that mount skin.

Just doing auctions and prepping to sell stuff for 8.3!

1 Like

Fair enough, no worries. Agreed then, if I were to invest real money on in game stuff…it would have to be amazingly cool on a level that this doesn’t come close to.

1 Like

If your first thought about players making gold is buying gold then this mount wasn’t directed at you in the first place. Many of us are still very capable of earning gold in-game without buying it. It’s easy to spot players who’ve never made much gold in-game when this is how they think.

1 Like

Can’t afford it. This game has become so sad. It used to be you could work to earn your rewards now they are might as well just say billionaires only.

2 Likes

I have the gold to buy it. But I rather keep my gold. Not interested on it at all. And I do have a bank toon next to an auction house. So no really issue if I have it or not

No, I decided not to get it. I want nothing to do with this entire shady situation.

I’d get more use out of the transmog yak…and still havent bought that one either.

1 Like

I can’t even earn enough money for a WoW token each month, so the answer is no.

1 Like

Nope i have alt parked in old dalaran, ill set my ah toon in whatever is least populated area, cause they said they dont want to see them everywhere and will divert playerbase from towns. So ill divert to deserted places so im still not in ogrimmar sw etc. Just mail log deposit log and go on, save 5 mil in process.

I really really really misinterpreted your response for a second.

i have just about enough gold to buy it, but i don’t wanna wipe myself completely out…so i’m gonna keep grinding gold til right before shadowlands and hopefully i’ll be right back to where i’m at now when i spend the 5 mil :slight_smile:

in no hurry to get it, don’t really need it for anything, just want it since it’s being removed.

1 Like