Are you still using your artifact skin?

On my two mains, I’ve never used them. I’ve been in love with the Wild Gladiator Bows since I first laid eyes on them.

Yes, I <3 my staff. So priesty!

Ye, for enhance. I like the literal handful of fire in the offhand. A shame the armoury’s like ‘nah’ and shows an axe.

For the frustration the mage tower caused me, I will bury this flail in my foe’s faces until the end of wow.

Just as soon as I’m done solo-ing the Shattered Throne dungeon using abilities only in Destiny. Then maybe some more crucible…

It doesn’t work with daggers. Maybe a good staff might help.

I’d sooner have them just phase wands out since I bet it would be a pain to create a shoot animation for all the spellcaster artifacts.

I absolutely love the lore from Maw of The Damned, not sure about aesthetics but the weapon does make my character’s muscles look bigger while wielding such a tiny two-handed axe.

The “Dark Runeblade” appearance from the Blades of the Fallen Prince takes second place for my favorite artifact appearance, the downside being not so immersive as Maw of the Damned.

While I know the lore of the Blades of the Fallen Prince, I know very little about the Dark Runeblade other than being a very cool bonus skin.

The bonus skin from Apocalypse was my favorite for Unholy but I’ve forgotten the appearance’s name.

No. And I didn’t use it in Legion either, because 99% of WoW’s weapons look like something that’s meant to row a boat with.

How do you do the mage tower skins, I missed Legion so I’m pretty new to all the goodies you get from them?

You can’t. It was a challenge.

They could take notes from Dragon Age and give them shooting animations. That’d pretty cool.

You could only get them during Legion. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :pensive:

1 Like

Oh that’s lame.

1 Like

For my rogue I only use it when I switch to combat, on my druid I use the skin and on my war I use grand marshal vanilla weapons as transmog.

Blizzard gotta reinvest into the artifacts again next expac. They don’t need to make it an AP grind but make it scale as the character levels up and slot only 1 relic it. Also give us more skins ofc.

Azerite is just a barebone version of them.

Anything that reduces the time played metric is probably not going to be a thing.

1 Like

Ya I came back to wow a few months before BFA and was super excited about the artifacts and then I found out they were canned was like wtf.

Absolutely. I have and still use Mage Tower skins for all specs of Mage, Death Knight (I know some people don’t like the Blood MT appearance - but I love it), Demon Hunter, and Hunter. I use the PVP skins 1/2/3 for my Warrior, just because I prefer them over the MT skins. For Shaman, Rogue, and all other characters, or to change things up / match a mog, I’ll use PVP skins, hidden appearances, or sometimes the class campaign skins.

The only time I’m not still using an artifact skin is for events like Hallow’s End, or when I’m using the Honorbound Gladius.

I will never tire of the EN Ursoc appearance I earned in the Prestige system that is now the BfA honor system. All my guardians can use it when they get their artifact at 98. I get lots of comments about it now.

The baseline bear appearance is sad-looking. They really should put some work into that.

I AM URSOC! RAWR!

No other game they come out with cool stuff and then take them away it’s bs.