Are you still using your artifact skin?

It really depends on the rest of my mog.

I use the mage tower skins (although I still need to knock out some RBGs on a few toons) on most of mine.

I use the invisible fists (on fist weapons at least (for now)) for my WW spec though, because I like punching things. Alternatively, as long as you dual wield the same weapon or weapon mog, you’ll still punch things.

Challenge appearances have always been expansion gated. If they weren’t, it wouldn’t be a challenge.

2 Likes

Where’s the cool BFA challenges? lol

1 Like

In fairness, at this point during Legion we didn’t have the Mage Tower yet either. I’m not aware of any plans for challenge BfA rewards yet but I’ll be very disappointed if there aren’t any.

3 Likes

Tbf this expansion is still started, I don’t think Mage Tower was released in Legion before 7.1

With their track record I won’t get my hopes up.

But I HOPE Blizzard is gonna add something in that’s the equivalent.

Like I get the challenges are only for that expac but you would think we would get on in this expac.

I doubt that there will be literally nothing since I remember having “challenge rewards” for every expansion up to Mists. Though I doubt what we’ll get will be as fun or engaging as the Mage Tower. I’ve already made peace with that though. The Mage Tower was basically the only reason I stayed subbed after my guild had Antorus on farm so I doubt I’ll stay subbed through all of BfA.

It is what it is though.

1 Like

Nah, I didn’t care for many of the Artifacts’ designs… too many swords.

I generally use them on most characters, but it’s aggravating that the specs are locked. Not a fan of the daggers for Shadow and Demo, so those get staves instead. Also, love the Alliance vibe of the 7th Legion stuff, so hammer :stuck_out_tongue:

One word: Ashbringer.

#Fanboy

Yes. They are the only way to show any sort of progression in a druid’s animal forms within the game. I don’t want to look the same as I did at level 8.

No because it’s not a staff.

Soon™

We’re slated to get challenges, but I wouldn’t expect them any sooner than we got them in Legion. So at the earliest, possibly with Nazjatar.

Well, this guy is because he’s unsubbed so I can’t change it. During Legion I only kept a couple, most were mogged away immediately. My warrior kept his dragon shield, and my mage had his blue PVP frost staff.

I am using the artifact skins on a number of my characters.

Most of them are Mage Tower skins because I managed to join Club 36 a few hours before servers went down for the 8.0 pre-patch.

But on my warrior I’m going for the full Warfront look. Just missing a couple of the tier 3 pieces at this point.

I’m the opposite, I miss being a regular old nightsaber instead of a Kool-Aid bear or whatever the heck else. And don’t get me started on the steroid bear.

We should have the option of going back to the original forms, including starter flight form we got at level 58.