Are you still using your artifact skin?

Really, it just doesn’t tone with my look. And ICly, my Blood Knight is still salty that the original Silver Hand let Arthas happen. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes. It go well with my mog

Cant you mog your artifact skins over your current weapons regardless of whether or not it works traditionally.

IE: MW monk 1h/off hand transmogged into staff artifact weapon

Definitely. It’s the only staff that you can rest on your shoulder while drawn.

2 Likes

you can’t transmog artifact skins over wands because wands have a shoot animation and artifacts do not.

1 Like

No I wear the “skin” of my enemies.

2 Likes

Nope, doesnt fit any of my mogs really. I mean I love my hidden appearance for vengeance and maybe one day I’ll make a mog for it.

I’m also a little sick of glaives after legion, I’m good with my axes.

Do not work with wand.

1 Like

Really? Oh wow that seriously sucks. My sympathies for you friend

2 Likes

i mean it’s not that big of a deal. There’s just no good wand transmogs lol

1 Like

Blizzard dropped the ball on casters.

I use the WW Monk one cause it matches my outfit and the healing one for healing same reason. I like weapons that have cool glowing effects /shrug.

I’ve never used any! I’d rather my swords be katanas! :wolf:

Fortunately there aren’t a ton of end game wands. It’s mostly just a problem while leveling.

It sucks during that time though.

1 Like

Not currently but often yes. I tmog change way too often and the artifact skins I prefer only match a limited color pallet.

Not on my main since it doesn’t carry over when I swap specs.

They should just let us transmog wands with everything else we can use. Ran Uldir and got a 370 wand and offhand in one run replaced some 340’s so it’s a huge upgrade to use just sucks I’ve got like 1 page of wands and none of them match my favorite outfits :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Warlock mage tower… I’m going to wear a scythe regardless and it’s pretty nice looking

Well… If I get a wand I normally go for one of the fairy wand transmogs… because if I can’t get anything better I might as well.

Hell yeah. I use my Mage tower skins on almost all of my toons.