Are you serious? I'm choking on this stuff!

I ate way too much popcorn today going through all these Ion to Preach threads and the I quit threads on top of that that Im Choking!!

Anyone else choke on this stuff?
:popcorn:

5 Likes

You can’t talk if you’re choking, LIES

Oh wait… you’re typing…

GET THIS MAN A MEDIC!

But seriously those threads are annoying, rivaling the high elfers and pathfinder sux and shadowlands sux covenants sux threads

I agree OP +1

5 Likes

A Priest showed up but it was a Vulpera. So I sent them away. I told them they can come back and Rez me once I’m dead

3 Likes

Good call, it probably would have thrown a “health” vial at you with ranishu stomach acid and spoiled alpaca milk. I wouldn’t even trust it with rezzing you either

5 Likes

I am deeply hurt and offended by the some of these statements. You’re in my guild too! How rude!

2 Likes

I don’t read it lol.

:cookie:

I’m not a big fan of plain popcorn and don’t have any caramel corn on hand.

2 Likes

Grumbles what is it with you and me man we seem to always show up in each other’s threads and I mean like every single time.

We must both really love :cookie:. We just smell each other’s threads

1 Like

I have a hard time trusting someone who doesn’t like cookies.

Still not as intense as removing XP from heirlooms.

1 Like

A lot of interesting stuff happening, forum goers! Careful consuming your popcorn

1 Like

I still stand by the statement that anyone that is actually leveled in the alpha/beta would not complain. Its probably too fast leveling. I really don’t care though… I’ve gotten enough use out of those things.

But I guess I could understand it if someone just bought a bunch of them last week

Welp, looks like we need to intubate

(sneaks Shiftydruid a cookie or four)

:cookie:

2 Likes

Oh crap the DKs are showing up!? Listen you Vultures I’m not dead yet!

I liked you better when you were a troll…

1 Like

4 Likes

Well judging by this thread who’s the troll now? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’ll go further and say I cannot stand regular popcorn, has to be dipped in caramel or chocolate, in fact just dip everything in caramel and chocolate, and let’s just stop all this messing around already! :laughing:

2 Likes

What I’m waiting on is the one month into the expansion threads…

You know? The “Flight or I quit threads”

Also

3 Likes

Fine Shifty you can heal yourself tonight in BGs

1 Like