Are you serious? I'm choking on this stuff!

I don’t know how to read. I just make it up as I go along.

1 Like

2020 has been a pile so far, I’m pretty sure that the rage that follows beta will be a sight to behold.

I predict much drama.

Yep, it’s going to get hot in here, in fact you’ll start seeing racks of pitchforks and torches next to the front door of GD.

1 Like

Is this how I get my 5 million for my longboi?

2 Likes

Could be, grab a few Blacksmiths and Fire Mage and you’ll be in business!

1 Like

That’s what she said

2 Likes

Well that escalated quickly…

Just a rule of thumb you never insult your healer

3 Likes

No I just took more shots.

1 Like
2 Likes

Me no eeeet popkornz.

Me still choak.

1 Like

Awesome… plain and simple! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know who this Preach guy is or why his opinion matters so much, but I have enjoyed trolling threads and making upset people even more upset!

2 Likes

You can say whoa all you want. I’m hurt by the things you said in this thread. You’re still on your own tonight in BGs. Apparently I’m Shadow and have forgotten how to heal

The expansion isn’t even out yet and I mean beta isn’t even finished. All of these people making these end of the world threads haven’t even touched the expectation yet.

It really is quite amusing

You’re a blood elf after my own heart.

2 Likes

I like that hard magic shells stuff that goes on ice cream!

:fox_face:

Now I’m curious as to if a Vulpera or Worgen could properly eat an ice cream cone…

All these threads about Preach remind me of the time he made that one video about how WoW was dying and the forum began to devour itself in fear and confusion.

Ahh, the good ol’ days.

1 Like

I know right, watching tryhards get outraged that this game is an rpg instead of an FPS is hilarious.

I play WoW because it is an rpg, you choose to specialize, not be good at everything

i remember one time when i was a kid i was watching toy story in theaters and got so excited watching that i choked really hard on popcorn and barfed

I know man its sad. They want wow to be a second job. Most of us want it to be a game. Alpha feels like a game again and I like it. BFA with corruptions felt like a job