Are you Kitten me? world quest bugged

Got there, initial handhold rock was missing.

Hopped shards, landed on one where the third up was missing.

Hopped again, landed on one where the second up was missing.

This is just broken beyond belief.

3 Likes

same issue for me on the last couple of spawns of this WQ. The first time I could go up 3 or 4 stones, then the next one was missing, preventing progress. A day later I tried again and was able to complete. Happened again today where the first 4 or 5 stones were missing. Server hopping by joining a raid also didnt change anything.

Still broken today for my horde druid I can get up 6 holds and got two of the things to click on then boom no more rocks to grab onto they are fading in and out as I watch the screen…and NO I shouldn’t have to go into WM to complete a simple quest some of my other characters can do with not going into WM…

idk if it’s been mentioned yet but I have noticed that with warmode on the first rock will appear, but the second rock is missing so you can’t get past the first rock (and you’ll get stuck with the climbing equipment until you leave the zone when your grip runs out). with warmode off it’s just the first rock that’s missing so there’s literally no climbing at all

1 Like

Its been two weeks blizz… come on. I’ve missed out on 300 rep now.

1 Like

tried it today

wm off - 2nd rock missing

wm onn - 4th rock missing

wtf blizz

1 Like

after going to wowhead for this for the upteenth time, i read that someone mentioned turning on warmode for this quest. as much as i hate wm, i tried it, and it worked! all the rocks were there and i was finally able to complete it

LOL, now it’s even WORSE…
Before they “fixed” it, one could get three stones up and the fourth was gone; now, you could only get ONE stone up and the second is gone.
#golfclap Blizzard, your QAing is great (imagine if y’all didn’t fire those employees and line the pockets of the CEO).

try using warmode. it worked for me

Still bugged. You can acquire climbing gear and find the initial hand hold and the next one, but after that there are no other in range. Can’t complete the quest.

Bugged. I got 6 kitten and then took a Q. Came back and now I can’t complete.

For those saying “`turn wm on”~- it works some times for some people. So worth trying if you want to risk it. But it still might not work.

It would seem most need a rock somewhere above to complete the quest… Id be thrilled to have the first rock to start the climb. c’mon blizzard… get your poop together.

The same here, couldn’t complete the quest due to missing rocks.

I can get to the 2nd rock but there’s not one next to it…

For mages - fly up to the top where there are working rocks. Activate Alter Time.
Quickly fly down and pick up the quest item. When AT runs out, you’ll pop back up to the top near working rocks and can complete the quest.

Didn’t work for me :frowning:

Follow up. If I was on the first rock, it wouldn’t move me. And it won’t let me click any other rock if I haven’t first clicked the first rock.

if you get a bugged shard try changing said shard.

turn wm on/off

join someone group, be it keys,raids, etc

Bugged once more. Idk, at this point how about you just delete this WQ and replace it with something else?

1 Like

now 4 weeks of this not working delete it if you all cant figure it out. million dollar company folks

1 Like