Are you Kitten me? world quest bugged

As stated before do this in WM I just got mine done when in normal it was bugged and no one is going to kill your character over a stupid bugged quest.

I had issues again today in my shard - first rock was missing.

The only handhold you can unlock is one that is visible on the rock face in very specific locations and has a cooldown to use, and they are nowhere in sight near the missing rocks. Each time you approach this quest, it is a surprise as to whether you will actually have the handholds to start the quest, have the rocks to move forward in the quest, or, if you can climb freely, if you will actually be able to reach the quest items from the rocks surrounding it. Itā€™s different every time you go. This one seems to be the most problematic but there were some issues with the one in waking shores earlier, too.

ok, coolā€¦ i only unlocked the ability last night, i guess it wasnā€™t what i thought it was.

thatā€™s unfortunate.

1 Like

Warmode did not help for me. Turned on or offā€¦ Quest still doesnā€™t work.

Left the area and came back. Logged out and back in. Nothing seems to work unless you happen to get a lucky shard.

Broken on Senā€™jin right now. 4th or 5th rock up is missing. No way to get to any kittens to do anything.

Just went there with my horde druid couldnā€™t do itā€¦only first rock to grab then nothing after thatā€¦

Its buggedā€¦can get the first rock but the next rock needed to continue is missing and is the same way for my daughter as well.

Hey blizz, guess what, its broken again.

YEP! makes WQ really fun when you cant complete the damn things

A rock is missing on the way up the wall making the quest impossible to complete. (What would be the 4th rock on the way up the wall from the ground is gone)

On the shard that Shadow Council is on we can climb up two rocks, but the third is missing.

Last time this happened I was able to enter war mode and find a working shard. No luck this time around. Our typical non-WM shard is missing the first handhold; WM is missing the third and fourth handholds.

Bugged for me as well. Could not complete on multiple characters, but then on others I was able to complete. Itā€™s been consistently broken in two ways for me, either missing the first hand hold OR missing the one (fifth maybe) that would enable you to transition from the first rock wall to one of the next two.

Edit: Can confirm it is the 6th hand hold that is missing, and multiple other players Iā€™ve seen have the same issue, they get to the fifth, and are just stuck.

Update: Just returned 10 hours later, this time hand hold 2 AND 6 were missing.

Canā€™t get past the 5th handhold.

Wow, this has gotta be the most fanboi thing iā€™ve heard in a long time lol. Holy crap dudeā€¦

Yes, the quest is broken. Thatā€™s why they think this is broken. Because it actually is broken.

Get it now? Yes, things in your perfect WoW world can be broken. Knock it off with this

1 Like

congratulations for not reading the follow-up post where i said i was mistaken about the function of the ability.

ā€¦but that was a super-cute tantrum. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I shard hopped three different times, and each time landed on a shard that had different hand holds missing that prevent you from completing the WQ.

1 Like

Yep still broke.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got the same issue. Suramar server, at 7:27PM eastern time. The first block grip is available, but thereā€™s one (or more) missing, so all you can do is grip to one block. Thereā€™s no way to scale the way up to do the quest. Also, this is the horrible part - blizzardā€™s own support staff say the in-game bug report system should be used to put a screen shot for development. But their ā€œcannedā€ response doesnā€™t list the right way to get a bug report submitted in game. Good lord, Blizz ā€¦ thatā€™s bad.

1 Like

Still a problem. Iā€™m on Maiev server. There was a bottom block and then it disappeared - then now there is another block that is higher up. If both were there it would be fine.

2 Likes