Are you happy with the vote kicking system blizzard?

I agree with OP

Awful tanks shouldnt get to kick me because they can’t learn how to pull correctly.

1 Like

It was a different thread on the topic, but I did explain that I don’t do group content anymore. I used to though. I have played for 20 years now… ugh so old.

Are you being sarcastic or joking? The OP is the tank who can’t pull correctly and is mad they got kicked by the group.

No single tank can kick you. It takes a majority vote to remove someone from the group finder run - 3 of 5 if they are singles, 4 of 5 if any are grouped.

3 Likes

I failed at Dawnbreakwr multiple times. I wasn’t kicked but we finished it. So what is the reason here.

Are you implying the own players are dumb.

Or are you clearing stating you don’t have the patience for new players ?

Yes that is what the report system is for. A toxic player need to be reported not vote kicked. All you have done is sent the toxic player onto someone’s else’s lap.

You are being a dictator. Exactly what I told.

You haven’t actually done anything to help the community.

This is not a vote kicking offense. You cannot tell a new player you are kicking him since he does not get the mechanics.

So basically the team with majority dictates how they should feel. Glad you cleared that up.

See blizzard. Dictators. None of them have read the social contract and none of them actually care to enjoy the game and reque.

Your 20 years means not thing to me. I have seen more dps players than you. Yet in all these years I have never come across a player that we need to kick.

Afk player yes. Everyone know that.

So if i am a new player. You would kick ? Tell em Hericis is the hardest content you have to dictate and feel like you are doing something.

You would kick players in the lowest tier content. That is some dictator mentality.

Each done is small and hardly takes 15 min. You don’t have that amount of patience.

Exactly this. Why are you all being so toxic just because you qui with your friends most have agreed multiple times that they would kick a player out for their transmog.

What act like a saint now ?

We need a vote kick system in place. but somethign better. i was literally just kicked because i wasnt pulling fast enough. yet i was pulling 3-4 packs at a time. but it just wasnt teh whole dungeon. so the ret pally took it upon himself to pull half the dungeon and divine shield and attempt to bring it to me. i let him die. they kicked me. i hate this crap.

Yeah, but I was talking about what you posted in here. That wasn’t opinion.

2 Likes

You just are losing the quick draw. Join a random dungeon, click clock under mini map, set 15 minute timer, and as soon the timer is done vote kick the tank/DH.

Shoot first worry about if it was necessary later. I am tellin ya, coin flip the vote kick, its a great minigame.

Neither ret did any thing wrong neither did you.

Ret was helping you with tags.

Vote kick was there to abuse.

I’m so sick of awful tanks in rdf…

Either they pull one mob or they pull a million.

Be normal pleasee

1 Like

100% yes. If you’re a new player and refuse to go the way the group tells you to, you deserve to get kicked.

Would I kick a new player that asks for help…no. But thats not the scenario we are discussing

2 Likes

No, he had done this in the left wing of the dungeon and i asked him not to. he continued in the right wing leading up to that double boss. he pulled the entire half the hallway/room before boss and he died so they kicked me.

it’s not the DPS job to pull. DPS job is to do damage. tanks job to pull, healers job to heal/supply support damage.

At this point I assume this is just intentional to cause people to beat their heads against the desk trying to explain why we have a vote kick system. This is willful failure to listen to anyone else.

Nobody is going to agree that FORCING people to run with someone is a good thing.

6 Likes

… what people view as acceptable behaviour, yes.
That is how democracies work after all.

Blizzard is a privately own business, not a government. But even if they were, in regards to this topic Blizzard relies on people’s willingness to engage in democracy rather than dictate what each and every person says is or isn’t oh-kay to say. Blizzard only deals with what people report.

So if you get vote kicked frequently, or reported frequently … that’s on your head. No one else’s.

Just get a real hobby. Trolling on social media ain’t a real hobby or day-to-day activity.

5 Likes

This means the majority agreed you werent doing it fast enough. Majority vote, its not just 1 person… i just assume when a vote doesnt pass, the other players dont agree all DH’s deserve the kick… yet.

Shadybolt with the best closer here.

Sadly I can’t lock.

3 Likes

Easily the best thing Blizzard have done in a long while.
The salt I’m getting from human male ret paladins as they’re removed from my groups is worth my sub time alone.
10/10 would play again

1 Like

Deserter debuff doesn’t allow for this. And people can do both.

It’s a vote…

Yes it is. Purposely wiping the group is absolutely a reason to kick someone.

There is no rule in the social contract that claims we can’t vote kick someone.

You asked for experience. There’s your experience. You don’t get to dismiss it.

No one here is being toxic. Why are you making things up?

3 Likes

:point_right::point_left: dwarfs are ok though… right?

Dwarves are ALWAYS ok

1 Like

Truthfully it sounds like the rest of the group supported the way he was doing it more than the way you were doing it, hence why you were the one that got kicked. Working as intended and not abuse of the system.

1 Like

If you didn’t want people’s opinions, you should have used a different title for your thread.

2 Likes