Are you going to fix the PAY TO WIN?

and I saw an ashes go for 11,500g … so?

Because you are wrong?

While 300k is possible to farm, especially if you just farmed 1k gold daily and on top done gdkps, but its no secret that those people buy the gold on a throw away account for glaives. 300k is a joke, some even go for 1million right now.

1 Like

and ??

This game is so totally played by nothing but corporate ladder climbers, company share holders, investment bankers, commercial accountants, stock brokers, and venture capitalists these days. It’s like if Bobby Kotick started a Future Capitalist of America Society a.k.a. Bobby’s Fan Club and they all grew up and took over the game.

3 Likes

People have been saving up for glaives since classic. Doing 5 gdkps a week for a year.

It’s possible to save that much gold… but for the most part it’s definitely bought with credit cards.

2 Likes

On EU glaives are going for 1.5m gold.

Oil princes don’t mess around.

2 Likes

Our rogue is priority on blades. Just find a guild. If you can do good numbers, you’ll be fine.

1 Like

If glaives were your goal you should have been working towards getting in a position to either earn them in a guild, or buy them in GDKP back when TBC was announced. It’s literally the day of release and you wondering how you’re supposed to get them now?

@Mootwo: Do you remember who I am ? lol

To everyone:

This post is not about me not being able to find a guild, but the horrible cost of warglaives in GDKPs and how to farm 300K gold.

If I want advices about guilds/how to create one/how to find one I’ll make a separate post.

1 Like

300k is not horrible. Gdkp costs are compaired vs gdkp cost apples to apples. Not apples to cars.

Gdkp weps 300k for a normal bis wep not legandary is not uncommon. 300k for glaves is cheap esp when you get to bypass bidding abs are taken with them res at that price.

We have had dst sell for 100k plus on more than one run and that no where near as big as a wep.

If you where doing gdkps you would from payouts alone have that kind of money if not spending gold. Thou you do want to spend gold to upgrade your gear as if not in good gear to carry and not spending gold for payouts your a dead spot abs will be replaced.

It’s not even hard to make 300k in gdkps now days without buying gold. It all comes down to you picked to wait till last min to get into the content where the weps you droped are gotten.

If you wanted to buy to should of been doing gdkps to get gold early they are a zero sum system meaning you make as much as you spend over time assuming same group and if rotating buyers make mad profit.

If you dint want to pay should of found a guild early.

Otherwise should of been looking up costs early to know the amount of gold you needed to farm if planning to make gold elsewhere. It’s been common knowledge since classic gdkp costs are high.

Not sure what the expectation was with the 35k gold. Gressil went for 198k. These are iconic legendary weapons from the main “bad guy” of the xpack. They would presumably go for at least the same thing. Not saying it’s a good thing mind you, but 35k might be a bit out of touch lol.

Gressil went for 198k in Salad Baker’s GDKP. This makes a huge difference.

Yes it dose:

Knowing the gdkp you plan to go with is important abs again why 300k should not be a surprise.

If you wanted them you should of been early looking at common prices in that gdkp to know what to expect. If dst commonly sells for 500 there durring t4 ya I wouldent expect 300k but I haven’t seen a gdkp like that before 50- 100k for dst is a common price in ours so 300k def feels low for glaves that’s only 3x for a item likly only seen once.

It’s easy. They purchase the gold from Indonesia.

I thought this was a game feature?

1 Like

No apparently I’m wrong, everyone legit farmed 300K gold in TBC! There’s no gold buy in this game.

3 Likes

Yeah, ignore all those people. The amount of gold buying going on in this game is insane. I’m sorry you ever thought you could get Glaives without being in a guild. If I knew you back at the start of TBC I’d have told you it’s impossible and killed your dreams right then and there.

If you plan on playing a warrior, paladin, or DK in Wrath, let me just warn you that you need to find a guild day 1 of the expansion and stay with them until ICC if you have any hopes of getting Shadowmourne.

30k to 50k gold per shard x 50? Probably won’t be uncommon to see in GDKP.

3 Likes

You will never get the Glaives so why not just quit playing now. You have 4 hours until BT opens its doors. You are like the little poor kid looking in the department store window dreaming of that bike you will never have.

Guess on gold prices. But 300k is probably at $3000. No one is spending that on pixels. Maybe a millionaire. But he has other issues if he is wasting his money on that.

You are talking about goldfarming in gdkps as if its just normal people in there. There is always big goldbuyers in there who drive the prices up insanely high for an item they replace next tier. So you indirectly buy gold.

ITT Real Life Example of this Video

4 Likes