"Are we the baddies?" Self-awareness of the Horde?

Alliance perspective ≠ objective perspective

But getting the other perspective here + alliance perspective = objective.

How many paths of glory do I have to build until you realize that you’re wrong?!

1 Like

So you think it is impossible to be objective if you do not level 1 to 120 on the Horde side?

What? What does it it have to do with it?

Thats the point being discussed.

Why is the road talking to me?

4 Likes

Do you really not see that you’re obviously biased?

Basing my conclusion from my interaction with the Horde from an Alliance perspective.

Also from cinematics, wowhead leaks and posts from this forum I would disagree.
Blizzard did not adequately present the Horde (NPCs) being apologetic about what has been done so far.

After numerous times of the same song and dance I came to a conclusion and no one has presented any strong evidence against it.

When you start with the premise that one side is innocent until proven guilty and the other is guilty until proven innocent, that’s not being objective.

18 Likes

“Attempted-genocide me once, shame on you.
Attempted-genocide me twice, shame on me.”

Sun Tzu said that.

4 Likes

Are you of the opinion the Horde isn’t guilty? Was that even a question worth considering after patch 8.0?

You’re changing the subject. We’re talking about your attitudes and assumptions here, and whether they are objective or not.

10 Likes

Assumptions? I did not walk into this with zero idea what the Horde has done. I know the story, I know what happened so I based my opinion on that.

Horde players kept saying I was wrong and when asked to prove their point they could not do it.
All we got was 1 orc kid referencing God of War and Baine’s sympathies for Forsaken.

Big whoop.

The fact that you walked in assuming that the burden was on Horde players to prove anything good about the Horde to you says it all. And I’ve seen where these discussions lead and I’m not going to let myself be bogged down, so I’ll leave it at that.

14 Likes

Well obviously, I wouldn’t know the information hence why I asked it.
The problem is rather than the Horde players saying “sure here it is” they couldn’t present anything comparable.

But hey if you want to argue Horde’s actions as morally justifiable that don’t even require an analysis then that is your prerogative.

You onow i think this is the third time a horde has attempted genocide i think it is the fourth fir the orcs … 2 more times and they get a sticker

1 Like

How many stickers does real life humanity have again?

Are we going by country or by ideology all i know is we have a bunch

Just humans as a whole. Have to imagine it is rather high.