"Are we the baddies?" Self-awareness of the Horde?

i would say like… a thousand?

There was a big long topic about it, I just don’t think they care. It was a throwaway line that would’ve been easy to remove and they still didn’t remove it which means they must approve of it. But no, as a Horde I am not blind to how much of a problem it is.

1 Like

Having finally got my Horde Avatar to the point where she did the Horde set up for the Darkshore Warfront, I vehemently disagree. Sira is a considerably more pleasant person to deal with in her new incarnation than she was as Alliance.

There isn’t a single reason they should be. Fact of the matter is that they and we are more concerned with the long road for the Horde’s survival than the bumps on the path.

From the viewpoint of the Horde, every single Alliance race wants us GONE… Eradicated. And would not hesitate to do so the moment they felt they could pull it off.

While I may not be in full agreement as to the specific things that have been done in this War, I’m not going to surrender my life to the Alliance because of them. Nor do I expect or want their “understanding” or their “forgiveness”.

Winning this war is the only vindication that matters.

It means that you don’t have the full Horde experience to judge and compare with. You certainly don’t have the Horde point of view for comparison.

And yes as I’ve found, there is a world of difference between level 119 and level 120.

1 Like

Can you… uh prove that miss?

From what I see its the Horde races that want the Alliance races eradicated.

Garithos, the commissioned leader of the Alliance forces, sent the Blood Elves to die. And then sentenced them to death when they refused to do so. The Night Elves have been engaged in a continuous campaign of espionage and sabotage on my homeland.

The Humans considered the survivors of Lordaeron vermin infesting “their” city. And greeted them with violence and final death when they tried to recontact their one-time comrades.

And do we really need to elaborate on the relationship between Humans, Dwarves, Orcs, and Trolls?

2 Likes

When you do the attack on Astranaar, you’re teamed up with Lagrah, a Blood Elf rogue who takes YOUR orders on who to target.

His reactions on when you target civillians are quite different.

Kaelthas was asking to be on the frontline in the first minute he was on screen.

Espionage when Blood Elves were messing with demon magic. There is zero indication that it was sabotage.
Read the quest dialogue.

You are going to need to quote that.

Yes you do because literally everyone has killed trolls.
So far you have shown absolutely ZERO proof that the Alliance wants to wipe out the Horde.

If the Alliance did want to wipe out the Horde and its populace I would not hearing about the “careful about troll civilian and feelings” before and after Dazaralor raid.

2 Likes

One of the major things you miss not leveling to 120 is major parts of the story.

One of the things is the death of Sira Moonwarden. And I can tell you one thing now that I would not have known otherwise.

Her death was her own fault. She was sent to scout, not to engage. She decided to take on Nathanos, the Horde forces, and the two Val’kyr around him all on her lonesome. She was apparantly convinced that Elune would intervene and hand her a victory. Now Alliance players should recall that Sira was already expressing disilluionment with Elune when she was still alive.

The Sira that is reborn into undeath is a considerably more even-tempered and humble figure than when she was alive. She actually seems to care more about those she fights with than she did when she was Alliance.

So victim blaming. Nice.

Clearly you did not deal with Sira before BFA.
lmao.

Man this goal post of yours is zigzaging across the field like crazy. Can you tone it down?

1 Like

“You profane that throne with your flith!”

Genn Greymane to Sylvanus.

1 Like

Sylvanas is not a lordaeron citizen nor of the menethil bloodline.

Sira Moonwarden says: Maiev! You are a fool if you think you can stop us.
    Maiev Shadowsong says: Sira... What has that banshee done to you?

Maiev Shadowsong yells: How can you side with the Horde, sister? How can you abandon justice?
    Sira Moonwarden yells: You dare speak to me of justice? I died following your orders. You abandoned me!
    Maiev Shadowsong yells: I failed you, Sira.

Doesn’t sound like Sira acknowledges what you’re saying after her death.

Sira Moonwarden yells: Elune be damned! I will watch you all burn, just as she did!

Sira Moonwarden yells: Death to the Alliance!

Sira Moonwarden yells: Suffer as I have!

Sira Moonwarden yells: You will all face death… in the end.

So even tempered.

Sira Moonwarden says: Maiev! You are a fool if you think you can stop us.

Sira Moonwarden says: There is no hope for you, Maiev. The forces of death are endless. You will watch your pathetic base crumble into dust.

Sira Moonwarden yells: A Warden is prepared, even in death.

Sira Moonwarden says: We do not fear death! We are its harbingers!

So humble.

6 Likes

Well, that’s just because she’s not yelling at you to kill a bunch of raptors. You deserved everything you got Sira. There is no punishment severe enough to you’re constant telling me to kill those stupid feathered reptiles. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How’d they even get on the Broken Isles. They’re flightless birds. :thinking:

2 Likes

I was kind of referring to her relationship to the Horde soldiers she was fighting with… expressing relief that the Champion has returned alive.

In the search for Tyrande scenario, she’s considerably less pleasant company for the Alliance Champion.

1 Like

Swimming? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I got four mounts out of her yelling at me so…worth it?

3 Likes

I got four pets! Mega worth it!

3 Likes