Are we really doing Cata trees again?

Just to add to this, shadow priest icc parsing doesn’t go the last 6 talents in shadow, warrior unrelenting assault which is really good for 3 target prot dps doesn’t take mortal strike, like no blood dk grabs dancing rune weapon because it sucks, and you can even get double buff blood dk tank.

And I’m pretty sure those aren’t the only ones

Thats not the reason why you couldnt do hybrid builds. It was because you had to spend an x amount of talent points within a tree to be able to put the rest into the other trees. Basically they didnt want hybrid builds anymore because its a nightmare to balance, and people wanting to play something that clearly isnt intended and them wanting to have like Blood with a perma pet, to be a balanced option.

So they just removed hybrid builds and removed a lot of unneeded talents that could just be baked into the specs.

This is absolutely correct. It’s not POE. There is typically 1 build per class. 2 on retail.

What they need is a tree to enhance specific abilities to make your spec more identifiable… oh wait…

poe trees seem so dumb

no chance it’s ever balanced

Type the real word you chicken

Can’t even say what he wants on the forums

2 button class

Couldn’t beat ulduar

Bragging about 10m parses

Hasn’t stepped foot in ICC

Probably eating Cheetos right now

These are the people on the forums that want to be taken seriously lmao

All you do is cry lol

3 Likes

Ur mad cuz I dunked on you and that’s ok.

It’s hard to not be a sore loser I understand

This is what blizzard is stealing from you with their garbage cataclysm talent trees

Stuff like this

:point_up_2: :clap: :clap: :clap:

…So nothing to really care about, then?

1 Like

that’s a meme spec and it’s not relevant to cata

2 Likes

Everything you don’t like is a meme spec because you need your hand held on the talent point menu and support decisions that make the target audience for wow dumber nice work

wotlk prot warrior is already mediocre to bad. it cannot afford to drop surv for a little dmg.

wotlk spec isn’t relevant to cata

1 Like

Your opinions don’t reflect the general playerbase

And are objectively bad

Good try though👍

Ok now I vaguely remember that. I still think cats talent trees were fine.

Feel free to take only bits and pieces and use them how you wish – you’d make a great Faux News Anchor for sure.

I know of no one who changes talents (not specs) for every boss but as stated before (that you neglected to include) :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

:point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

Projection from the rolly polly rotund who’s big mad that talents are condensed, still posting on a forum alt pretending like anyone is taking what he says seriously while hiding.

He’s still on a forum alt as he says this.

Wipe the foam from your mouth restart.

3 Likes

I found someone as equally as hateful as they are bad at wow with a heaping helping of delusion sprinkled on top

You are the person who goes to McDonalds one time and says they are a professional food critic.

“Hurr durr I can’t clear ulduar 25 but I’m a wotlk expert”

I’m crying :rofl:

They are arguably some of the best trees the game has ever had.

1 Like

If you actually think that, you’re using the best trees

best trees indeed

2 Likes

Trust me, you’re not the only one.

If you are a druid main or sub rogue main or hunter main, or boomy main, then you’ll love Cata’s new talent setup. Other than that, you’ll likely hate it.