Are We Fine With the Idea of Legacy Flying Being Removed in Future Content?

I have to agree. I worked hard in the old days to get my storm crow (druid swift flight form) 26 chain quest only to have Blizzard hand it out in later expansions for nothing. Still “Storm Crow” still it was and is my favorite druid form they eliminate that crow and I’m done.

2 Likes

I’d give up the dragons to keep my storm crow

5 Likes

Druid flight form can collect herbs and quest items and stuff withough landing and its the best thing ever

3 Likes

Whats wrong with having both?

2 Likes

PLEASE do not remove Legacy Flying! I cannot get the hang of Dragonriding, and because of that I am not playing Dragonflight much, instead I am spending more time in the older expansions (NOT Shadowlands) and enjoying the new Talent Trees, etc. but not doing much on the Dragon Isles. Both my husband and I do not care for the lack of utility in Dragonriding (no hover, no ability to actually look at the area where we will be landing, very short time of actual use without obtaining glyphs, etc) and especially don’t care for the amount of time spent waiting for vigor to renew. We were hoping they would bring Legacy flying into the expansion so we could actually take part in the expansion without the continued frustration. We are Legacy, ourselves, playing since 2006, through all the changes, but removing Legacy flying from every expansion and instituting Dragonriding would make us leave the game (and we stuck with Blizzard through it ALL, over the years).

1 Like

I just commented this exact thing. Both my husband and I would quit if Dragonriding was all that there was.

1 Like

Even if dragon riding is only for this expansion I am 1000% behind the removal of old flying.

it’s bad for the design of the game.

your conclusion doesn’t follow from your premise. I’m ok with not having any strawberry ice cream, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t care for it at all.