Are we almost done with DF?

how is this bad compared to shadowlands? shadowlands was so bad it made me miss bfa and the best part of bfa was the guild i was in. im still trying to figure out which is worse shadowlands or wod. both were so bad i bailed on wow for a year and only came back because of friends.

4 Likes

I hope in the next expansion questing gets scrapped completely, no more quests and just do nothing but focus on the old dungeons, bringing them into M+ and do something with old raids besides Timewalking.

1 Like

I wanna go on an old world tour, where the story is just Chromie trying to fix timelines and we just visit the old dungeons and old raids and instead of affixes, they can have different types of bosses spawn inside the dungeons at different periods on rotations and have little surprises in the dungeons, like chrono shifted mobs, so basically just random mobs procedurally rotated.

Probably around Nov 2024

Wrong. The next expansion will be called The Terrible Deep, and will be entirely underground. The main hub city will be a reworked (and non-instanced) Shadowforge City, although half of it will also be turned into a 5-man dungeon. The whole expansion will be accessed through the base of Blackrock Mountain, and the starting zone will be The Molten Core (though it will be significantly more diverse than the raid instance, which will make an appearance as a smaller, non-instanced section of the zone). Other zones will include (finally) Azjol Nerub in the north, a bioluminescent mushroom forest zone between the Blasted Lands and the Swamp of Sorrows (where zangarspores and botani have been festering and growing since the orcs first came through the Dark Portal) and an endgame zone beneath Silithus/Un’Goro crater where we finally learn that Sargeras wasn’t just stabbing blindly into the earth with his sword, and hit the target he was aiming at…

1 Like

Next expac should be out by Nov but only the devs know for sure.

Whoa, calm down, your story threads are a little too good to be in the game! You know better mister.

1 Like

11.0 will release in November, 2024.

So, 16 months from now.

Even if we get 10.3, which at the rate they’re releasing content currently I’m sure we will, there’s no way 11.0 doesn’t release concurrently with WoW’s 20th Anniversary, which is November, 2024.

2 Likes

BFA and Legion were August
MoP was September
Cata was December
TBC was January

It can really be any time from August on.

1. Make an expansion focused entirely on dragons.
  2. Make the dragons not even usually look like dragons.

Blizzard logic.

4 Likes

this is true and real. (source: i am a developer of World of Warcraft: The Terrible Deep)

Probably 2 more seasons, I would imagine we’ll have an announcement of the next season when .7 drops and then the new season starting in like October-November

f…father?

1 Like

hey

1 Like

No, we have to wait for Season 64 to complete first.

Blizzcon will definitely announce what’s next. It’s getting there.

Nah I think that was because of the Covid work schedule they were under. I’d be very surprised if the new expansion is NOT talked about at blizz con. By then DF is halfway done , plus blizzcon will be back full steam first time in three years. I’d think they want it to be a big show.

I’m hoping they say something about odyssey as well (the survival mmo they are developing).

Lol. That will never happen.

Despite all the gossip, rumors and opinions posted on these forums. ZERO quests in a new expansion would make at least 90% of all players globally leave the game permanently or at least abandon that expansion.

(Btw I am kinda thinking you were kidding but just saying)

3 Likes

I’m greatly enjoying the steady heartbeat of patches DF has been providing. I know that traditionally there’s a year lull in new content while the team’s attention is refocused on the next expansion, but I’m hoping we can somehow continue the heartbeat.

No.

/tenchars