Are we almost done with DF?

I’m asking for pure curiosity. I’m also not following the story.

How many seasons/raids should we expect before jumping into the next expansion?

I’m really having fun this expansion, I hope they keep the same formula.

3 Likes

dont think so we have not finished the 3 proto drakes yet

3 Likes

The only people who know that are the devs. The most information we have is their updated roadmap:

I could see 10.2 being the last major patch, if they felt that only having two big post-expansion patches worked in SL…but who knows.

6 Likes

Time wise figure next summer we should be playing the next expansion or maybe fall (august to October time frame).

Blizz con is back in November that’s when the next expansion should be revealed. Then as is normal it’s out with 9-10 months after it’s officially announced.

Edit: I looked up the list of expansions. November is the most common release month , 4 of the 9 expansions were released in November. Next common was August which 2 expansions were released. Officially an expansion was NEVER released in October.

The rest were oddballs September, December, January.

Mind you I personally am not caring when the next expansion is out (my level of excitement for WoW like that ended a long time ago) I just posted because someone asked and I was curious so I looked it up.

3 Likes

if that is the case then it will give me enough time to 2,496,000g or close to it
from doing the Dragon riding WQ

I’d say we’re half way there

I wish we were. This has been a pretty bad expansion compared to Shadowlands.

13 Likes

Expacs always release oct/nov… we barely to half way.

3 Likes

Obviously it’s going to be Yrel vs Void infused Baine.

Plus, everyone gets to play with a void form and a light form. It’s really cool y’all.

The titans are just a diversion. Turns out they are but the blood of the creator.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

Only been two raids so far next patch is a third. If that’s all it would be a short expansion like WoD

1 Like

expansions usually last 2 years

5 Likes

expect 11.0 announcement at blizzcon with 10.2 winter 2024, and 10.3 in summer with 11.0 launching holiday 2024

7 Likes

Yea i dont know they didnt announce DF till like 3 months before launch

1 Like

they were going to announce it at the blizzcon online they cancelled which was well before the actual announcement date.

the new blizzcon in person is definitely the prime time to announce a new wow xpac

3 Likes

Expansions are approximately 2 years long.

6 Likes

not all that great of an expansion. (few okay things sure but…watered down)
it can very easily be so much better with little work, i don’t understand this indie company. :confused:

1 Like

Here is the schedule:
10.1.7: Sept 2023
10.2: Nov 2023
10.2.5: Jan 2024
10.2.7: March 2024

We don’t know if there’s a 10.3 yet but if so:
10.3: May 2024
10.3.5: July 2024
10.3.7: Sept 2024

So either Expect Sept-Nov 2024 if no 10.3 or Feb-April 2025 if we get a 10.3.

Blizzcon is November, so don’t expect to know if we have a 10.3 until then.

4 Likes

iirc dev’s mentioned they were quite happy with SL then doing fated, and I think thats the plan here again.

Lmao what are you talking about? Beta alone lasted like 6 months.

2 Likes

Nope, we aren’t even a full year in yet. Expansions usually run 2 years.

2 Likes