Are Warlocks Succubus being removed?

Honestly it sounds like you don’t like women who use their sexuality to their advantage.

A demon wanting to have sex as a form of power and assisting warlocks. It’s a T rated game and it’s NOT SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

STAHP.

2 Likes

I disagree, we don’t need 2 classes that are copies of each other.

Likely being revamped into a newer versions found in Legion.

1 Like

You mean their master’s advantage?

this person

“Lets take the female representation down because my feelings”

2 Likes

Found Lokath’s other alt.

No-one cares about a succubus being in a game that isn’t intended for children in the first place.

3 Likes

more like they want to make china happy, saying theyre protecting women is the cover.

1 Like

I think they’re just mocking our country because of the people who owe them. Sure we do business with them, but I feel like this is one of their practices to see if we cave to their demands. Manipulation 101 at best to make someone who owes you a lot submit.

you know what’s funny. the other thread with that fellow with all his alts trying to pull a virtue signaling extravaganza…
“the Succubus has no say in the matter” NONE OF our toons have no say in the matter, they do what we force them to do. we can make then fly high in the sky, unmount and faceplant and die…

1 Like

Much like skimpy transmogs and the female Nelf dance, it’s only a matter of time.

1 Like

When the succubus is removed, can we replace her with a trio of evil fruits?

4 Likes

They are, in the Gnome garden! lol

My shivarra says it is not likely.

only if we remove all druid forms first. when druids shapeshift they wear no armor or clothes making them completely naked and therefore a sexual subject. we must remove the druid forms.

1 Like

What people dont get about it is the “reasoning” behind these things.

Blizzard dont change it because they simply want to. It is a pattern demanded by “other powers”.

Like in movies: you can show things you cant say, or say things you cant show in a PG13 movie. Replace sound with music, but still show violent scenes in PG movies. And so on.

It is not likely they will change the things you dont need to.

Probably. They’ll probably “redesign” them as armored Eredar instead or something, and then replace every succubus in the game with fully-clothed Eredar. The words “succubus” and “succubi” will be simply blanked out of any voiced dialogue, like what they’re probably going to do to voiced lines including the word “Mac’Aree.”

In this scenario, the succubus race will be renamed to the “Karen” race in an effort to de-sexualize the demons. They’ll also finally add incubi as part of de-sexualization, but they’ll be known as members of the “Kevin” race.

These new incubi will appear at the same time you summon the Karen and will do nothing except carry her shopping bags and look dejected.

That IS the entire definition. Both the medical and regular definitions.

That actually would be pretty funny… Incubus: “You sleep with a mortal one time and now they expect you to carry their grocery bags for the rest of eternity!”

Feral animals don’t wear clothes… so…unless you’re saying you’re into beastiality…I don’t see druid forms being taken away. The playable races who’re animal people are anthro and thus clothes make sense…but druids shift into feral beasts so the nudity makes sense. I…won’t complain though if that armored form most druid forms take when they use a certain talent…if that became a default form we could pick from but wasn’t forced upon us as default. I mean an armored moonkin sounds nice