Are Warlocks Succubus being removed?

There is a difference with actually being offended and what you are pulling. See how that works?

You want them to rewrite borrowed lore, you want it sanitized cool.

But why are you still here? 17 years and you still give them money. I don’t think you know the meaning of offended.

I think you want bites, you are getting them. From women like me no less too. So is my opinion lesser because I enjoy this art?

Or are you just a fool that pays for things that offend you?

3 Likes

are you saying females that gaze at it too, dont count.

I think that the thinking is that succubi and all warlock demons are bad enough that Blizzard is discussing removing the whole Warlock class from the game.

At least thats the rumour.

Please quote the post where I said I was offended over the Succubus minion.

You won’t find it because I never said it.

(If it makes you feel any better, you are not the only person imagining me saying things I never did and arguing them to little point.)

Good luck!!!

Please answer this:

I bet you don’t!

1 Like

I’m just here to read the responses scorching Puritan Twitter Church Lady.

Also, I laughed really hard at the Karen Succubus comment and I would absolutely use a Karen Glyph if she had the haircut and asked to speak to the raid’s manager.

It’s crazy to me that so many people are all, “Maybe you might be wrong here.”

And she’s completely oblivious to that. Just full speed ahead with this nonsense.

This Twitter activism mentality has got to go. It isn’t sustainable and it always comes off so haughty, judgmental, and disconnected.

Pointing your finger at others doesn’t make you a better person. It just makes you a butthole. A stinky butthole with angry dookie breath.

7 Likes

There is also talk that player characters themselves are the primary source of toxicity in the game and that a possible move would be to remove all player characters from WoW and make it an NPC-only game. That way, far fewer people will be offended.

5 Likes

Just found this thread, read it and thought: darn, I bet that’ll happen at some point, so there goes another in-game laugh.

Well, I guess the presence of the minion does suggest that all is not well in family matters in Azeroth. The incubus is the ‘masculine’ form of the ‘female’ succubus. The demon was invented to account for the number of children who, for some totally unknown reason, didn’t look like their dear old Dad hem-hem…

i hope not.
would be stupid if it was. i use my succubus and imp in pvp/pve

A demon that traditionally feeds off horny men (and kills them) is for men?

O.o I think that part is what all you idiots keep missing. The succubus dresses that way for herself. She exploits men’s taste for “women in skimpy clothing”. The Succubus is the sexual assaulter in this scenario, not the male. So stop framing like it is the other way around.

Hell, one of her abilities in WoW is called “charm”, which forces the target to fall in love with her so much that they are “stunned” for the duration. Have a look at succubi in the Diablo universe. In D3 there can be an “event” on your way to the Maiden of Lust where you see a bunch of Succubi luring and then killing a group of men.

So please tell me how a demon that feeds off the sexual desire of men and then kills them is “for men”. I for one do not want to be exploited and killed.

2 Likes

Maybe they should add an Inccubus glyph.

1 Like

I’m sorry but Blizz needs to take a hard look at the game’s rating when they’re doing these things. It’s rated T for teens…not E for everyone, little kids shouldn’t be playing the game. I mean that painting didn’t show anything that obscene it was just in a seductive pose but it was dressed. It’s been in the game for years and nobody has had an issue with it so to change it is crazy. I get it they want to tame the game down but come on people they suck all that stuff out and they’re going to make the game the same as sucking the venom out of a snake… all you get is well…a belt more or less. They should leave Succubus alone because she’s not that indecent. I mean okay she’s in a dominatrix outfit of a corset and thong and uses a whip…but come on that’s due to the fact they brainwash people into doing their bidding. The game’s succubus is actually majorly tamed down compared to how they’re usually depicted also…I mean they’ve got clothes on in the game but in texts involving them they’re a lot more revealed and sexualized than WoW has them. We’ve also got plenty of women gamers who enjoy the skimpy armor skins so there’s no huge need to remove those. If they go too crazy with these changes and suck all the possibly sexual things out they may as well be turning WoW into a disney game and that’s going to hurt them more than help them. There…I threw my opinion out there…

I think if that happen there will be more warlocks lol

1 Like

Oh god they’re being turned into Karen Memes… that’s even worse.

2 Likes

The way the demon is framed and designed in this game, yes.

They’ll probably just change the succubus armor to be less skimpy.

1 Like

But that is the point of the succubus as I mentioned in my post. Plus she has clothes on where they normally do not have any. They are designed to be eye candy because they EXPLOIT it to kill horny men.

You are bad at this. We are laughing at you.

1 Like

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter what the point of succubus is if they’re removed, we’re not trying to alter it’s appearance.