No.

1 Like

Yes, if I ever roll Horde I’d be a Vulp Monk

9 Likes

Boop the snoot

5 Likes

Yeah, not that I’m biased or anything.

10 Likes

Nope because Vulperas are like gnomes and goblins, they need to be purged from Azeroth.

If you see one of them, kill with bat and kicks.

1 Like

Yeaaaa kung fu pandas are officially banned from talking crap about any other races. The weight of all the irony is just too much

6 Likes

Aesthetically they’re pretty nice, though people do automatically assume you’re a furry.

I like it especially for the defensive passive, I take phenomenally less damage over the course of a raid/dungeon than the other players. That and having a second hearth never hurt.

4 Likes

if you like the goblin body plus the giant ears then yes

literally any kicks are to the groin area too so ouch

Personally I am more of a fan of the shaman/hunter vulpera for armor looks though

2 Likes

If anything, the irony is all the love vulpera get now vis-a-vis the extent to which pandaren have been the object of derision from a large portion of the playerbase.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pandaren player talk smack about other races, much less other furry races.

I think about race changing this monk to vulpera all the time bc they’re so cute. Also the idea of a desert fox mastering their inner life force to sustain others/dmg is cool bc as a race they do come off as being adept at nature magic.

1 Like

I’m actually thinking about making a Vulp hunter

1 Like

Cool? No way.
Cute? 10/10.

Play what you enjoy.

3 Likes

You didnt have to look hard lol

2 Likes

nononononononponononoononononno :person_fencing: :face_vomiting:\

All Vulperas are to be killed on sight

Admittedly I’m a furry, but the anthro races that have been added to the game are consistently the coolest. Pandaren havent been seriously criticized since MoP ended and even then it was misguided and uninformed people who were unfamiliar with the lore and didnt realize that people have wanted Pandaren monks since vanilla. Worgen are the most interesting race on the alliance side, the story of the Gilnean exodus is a much better executed version of Gnomeregan.

And Vulpera. I love the Vulpera lore. The model is great, though I think the character artists dropped the ball on the male faces. Im willing to overlook that for a number of reasons. One, unlike goblins, Vulpera feet hide the ridiculous clown shoe 3d elements on so many boots. Even undead are no longer safe from some bad boots. I’ve seen toe caps on Draenei. Two, the racials are cool and unique. I wish make camp gave you a caravan instead of a lame tent but whatevs. Three, their posture makes most armor models look better than other furry/bestial races.

3 Likes

Fixed that for you.

5 Likes

Says the barbecue with legs xD

I’m just joking so don’t take seriously… except that comment about gnomes, goblins and vulperas. Yes i think we should kill all of them on sight.

1 Like

thats what i play. it’s pretty fun being a spicy little looking fox flip around.