Are vulpera monks cool?

You play a druid. I mean… you turn into animals. Kinda feels like the kettle calling the teapot black.

3 Likes

I dont play a druid, I play a hunter and a warrior.

Then post on them to make your point… not a druid?

Funny part is you didnt deny that you have intercourse with animals.

Why bother? You’re gunna believe what you want to believe.

4 Likes

They are the best. The only reason I’m not playing one is because I find the idea of a Draenei monk kicking you with their hooves to be extremely hilarious.

1 Like

I have a dreanei monk. Used my free boost on him. I cant motivate to play him, even though they look awesome in gear and are the only race on which I dont hide shoulders.

For whatever reason, only pandas, foxes and undead make sense to me as monks. Everything else breaks immersion for me.

1 Like

Completely unrelated to this topic but were you Twisted Fate back on Thunderhorn in like 2005? Your name seems super familiar.

Back on topic - Vulpera anything is awesome! :wink:

1 Like

That’s a negative

Vulpera Monks are indeed cool

Not as cool as your necro powers.

2 Likes

Yes, you guys can set up a tent and log out anywhere. It’s the most jealous I’ve ever been of a racial.

they are very uncool

They’d be significantly cooler if their passive damage ability wasn’t on the GCD.

Love my vulpera monk. Plus when I start popping off with touch of death as WW my racial gives me a global of breathing room while the tank figures out what’s going on.

Vulpera monk is the best. Vulpera warrior is also 10/10.

Lore fits the class too, a nomadic race of survivors would take to the monk class pretty well I’d imagine.

2nd hearth and extra baggie slots.

Then you can always bag of tricks your healer if things get spicy.

Vulpa is life. Life is vulpa. We need Vulpa evokers.

1 Like

Only Gnomes are cool.

Tiny fox-person monks are amazing.

Personally, though, I’m a big fan of watching a really fat, hairy man do backflip kicks.

1 Like

If you like vulpera (which I do), then they’re decently cool. I don’t think any WoW race is uncool (except maybe human but even they have their moments).

Bag of tricks is a fun lil out of no where dps hit as well. It does have the long CD but yea. And as stated the 2nd hearth is good as well.