Are there plans to remove pvp( the dead part of the game)?

Seems like wasted resources on working to balance a section where only .01 percent of the player base participates

PVE is amazing right now and the game feels so good. Then you have that .01 percent posting “fixes” that break the pve side of things so they can play the game.

Seems that blizzard is jumping over a dollar to grab a penny by taking valuable resources on working on pvp.

2 Likes

No.

Anything else, Classic lvl 55 DK troll?

39 Likes

There’s still far too many that enjoy pvp.

The chances of it being removed is slim to none.

I was one of those players.

Pvp was my world back when I still had patience for it and that’s been awhile but still.

2 Likes

“When will Blizzard remove the parts of the game I don’t like?”

27 Likes

If anything they need to add more pvp. And make pvp gear better in pve.

20 Likes

Wow is pve and dress up simulator. Pvp can only be balanced if they cut 70% of abilities

3 Likes

Nope. It was a bad idea on Shadowlands, and its a bad idea now.

4 Likes

I guess you did not see that survey Blizz did a couple months ago ,where pvp came a close second to m+ as the players most favorite activities in Warcraft/

11 Likes

No, it was a bad idea to cater to raid loggers.

5 Likes

And guess what would happen if the PvP gear were as good as Heroic raid gear at 1.8cr again ?

1 Like

It’s not Sunday yet

Hush child. I play PvP all the time and there are plenty of other people who do as well. Now, I must leave to freeze the everliving crap out of the efc.

6 Likes

FWEEEEEEEEEP!

False start, Sunday thread on a Friday, ten yard penalty, repeat fourth down.

7 Likes

No, and it’s fairly popular.

5 Likes

I wish we could have more comp stomp bgs

2 Likes

So because you don’t PvP they should remove it?

2 Likes

While I don’t participate or know anyone who dles participate in any of the PVP in this game, it is there for people who want to. No reason in taking away someones fun that really isnt hurting anyone.

Can Blizz or will Blizz ever fix it so that I’ll take part in PVP? Probably not. The game really isnt built with in mind and has been cobbled together for way to long. Though it might be enjoyable for some, I will just play games that focus on PVP when I want that challenge instead. Also I don’t have anything to prove to myself.

1 Like

I’m hoping they remove these forums. More people PVP than use the forums. I know this based on science. Science you wouldn’t understand.

1 Like

You people are hilarious. So self-centered you can’t see past your own donkey.

2 Likes