Are there plans to remove pvp( the dead part of the game)?

Aside from that one arena / PvP-flag-trap-to-accidentally-fly-over in the Azure Span, the devs have done an excellent job in Dragonflight of allowing me to avoid all unwanted contact with PvP.

(flying through Northrend during the secrets event last night and accidentally blundering into a phased Horde hub in the fog then quickly flying off somewhere remote to sit out the five minute cooldown reminded me how much the world has changed for the better)

I can’t stand PvP, but getting rid of it is just plain dumb. Will never happen.

1 Like

Players might experience character progression by receiving rewards for completing content at relevant difficulty?

Oh no, the horror!

1 Like

PvP just sucks but still plenty of nitwits playing it.

OP, if Blizzard is going to keep Moon Guard’s Quarantine Zone, you sure as heck ain’t gonna get PVP removed.

1 Like

Hello, I see you posted a thread about PvP. PvP is dead because it just isn’t fun currently with how the game is designed! Half the time you get killed you have to look through logs to see what it actually was! This game is horribly designed when it comes to giving you the information you need to react accordingly, haha! PvP is also suffering because the game as a whole is suffering! Have you seen the Raid and Mythic+ numbers!?

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

They don’t seem to be putting much effort into it.

Currently enjoying it more than PvE right now. Haven’t done arenas since Wrath, though. Got a lot of catch up learnen to do :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

3 Likes

Funny you insult other players by name calling yet the highest key you have achieved is a 8.

2 Likes

Even if one were to assume that this isn’t representative for the entire game, it is a large enough sample size to guesstimate play participation, but sure if one wants to be extreme one can assume a ±5% player interest/participation for each one

So … yes, the game is clearly “very” dead in all of its different categories

They need to add more battlegrounds imo, plus a new epic battleground/zone.

2 Likes

It’s the only thing that keeps me subbed outside of classic…

I enjoy doing arenas with my friend and random BGs.

I’m not saying I’m amazing at arena or anything like that, this is the most PvP I’ve done since legion

I don’t like and haven’t liked the pve side of the game for years.

You’re also one of the few who I’ve actually read “PvE is a good place right now”

1 Like

At least they’re being honest with their character choice.

What the hell do they do for PVP exactly?
or mostly you this super great student who mindlessly twists the numbers in 10 minutes without a clue and then that is sold as a “balance” patch???

or these great EPIC bgs??? where is all about mindless pve.
or smaller bgs?`??? where I have to wait almost an hour for invite. and if it happens quickly, then all players on the other side are from one realm. or even better!!! We have 4-5 alliance and there are 10 horde and faceroll us already at spawn!

and you say pve is so great?? Do we live on the same planet and in the same universe and do real people live on the surface and not pink ponies?

I know this is a bait thread.

I don’t pvp but I see no reason to remove it. I wouldnt mind if they gave it more resources.

1 Like

right after they remove m+

1 Like

Actually, raiding participation was lower than PvP. If they were going to purge a dead part of the game, Raiding would be it.

4 Likes

Is this an out of season April fools joke? If not, what are you smoking? Can I have some?

Pointless thread

1 Like

I would love to see the stats on this.

1 Like