Are there other gnomish cities?

We have Gnomeregan, the gnomish Capital, and Mechagon - the city of wonder. But do gnomes have other cities? I imagine they’re quite the adventurous little people, and I would expected a good three or four cities on each continent!

Some name Ideas:
Gizmotion - A city carved into the mountains of Alterac, accessable through a tiny, almost unnoticeable entrance. Gnomes more atuned with shamenism - using the elements to create machines of a scale unknown to most of gnome-kind.
Cogsconce - A semi-defunct gnomish city in the Stonetalon mountains. Forgot the art of electricity, so power comes from the falls of the mountains and steam power. Subways.
Pipereed - a failed gnomish colony in Un’goro that led to a civilization of cave-dwelling gnomish hunters and warriors. Slightly taller than your average gnomes, hardier and more at home with a sword than any tech.
Sunspark - a gnomish city established close to the creation of Gnomergan - though this was created when Tanaris was…more habitable. Due to the continuous desert conditions though, its machines slowly ground to a halt, and it’s people succumbed to the sands. On a windy day, you can see it’s entrance rising above the sands, rusted and worn, but with a blink, it’s gone once again.

3 Likes

There are dozens of them! But they are a secret - we don’t display them to the world (of Warcraft). You know, unlike the Night Elves.

4 Likes

I WISH!!! if only they’d let those gnomers branch out!

Sky’s literally the limit.

2 Likes

There was a Big ancient Goblin city where the Cartels first got started. But it never appeared in game, outside of a few goblins talking about it.

Originally, The Motherlode dungeon was going to be set in its ruins. But that concept was ditched.

Blizzard didn’t wanna prove Goblins are superior to Gnomes.

2 Likes

en par not superior. i hate that word.

Yes Superior. I meant what I said.

Goblins had their capitol destroyed.
Gnomes destroyed their own capitol.

su-peer-ree-oor.

1 Like

Isn’t there a sand gnome capital?

It would be the technological superiority of the Gnomes to build Laputa. Blizz give us our own Laputa.

Not superior. just different.

SPEAKING OF GOBLINS I wanna see that Gadgetzan update bABYYYYYY. Like I love the concept of Gnomish cities being these super nice, environmentally conscious and progressive cities and goblin cities just being fantasy New York.

Booty Bay - Boston.
Everlook - Chicago.
Ratchet - Los Angeles
Gadgetzan - New York.

Yeah, “Different”

They’re “Different” because they’re irradiated pipsqueaks the ruined their own capitol.

Gadgetzan needs and update.
So does Kezan.
Kezan got destroyed a long Time ago, But the goblins rebuilt it into a now city called Crapopolis. Supposedly it’s huge and full of Neon. But we only go to the outskirts of it in 1 dungeon.

2 Likes

Gnomes in sand sounds like whack a gnome!

CRAPOPOLIS I LOVE IT!!

Gods I just want more world building

1 Like

Goblins are new to tech, their stuff blows up a lot, but yeah. they’re the same as gnomes for me. just more evil

No im serious as much as i hate gnomes sand gnomes are actually pretty cool. We should have got them as an allied race instead of those mechagnomes

NEW?!
Pu-lease. That’s pathetic.

MIMIRON created the Goblins dude. the Ancient Zandalari were using pygmies as mining slaves, But Mimiron though it would be cool if he exposed the slaves to Old God Juice.

Next thing you know, you got goblins. Who overthrew the Ancient Zandalari a LONG time ago. Turned their mine into a city and everything.

No, They aren’t NEW. And neither is their Technology. They’ve had cars and motorcycles since before the 1st war.

Goblins are notoriously neutral in all the affairs of Azeroth. They’re Chaotic Neutral, through and through

1 Like

A goblin would rob you blind, a gnome would make you some glasses.

1 Like

No, A goblin would try and Nickle and Dime you in a deal.
It’s mean. But at least it’s intentional.

A gnome would TRY to make you some glasses. They’d wind up irradiating you, or turning you into a Chicken.

1 Like

Have you heard of Adessa? Lovely city with a lot of bureaucracy.

There’s plenty but it looks as though it all roots to Gnomeregan. Not sure if it would be good for lore considering how much the night elves, tauren and vrykul have expanded new history with their settlements.

2 Likes