Are there dwarf guilds on Moon Guard?

Outside of The Anvilrage Offensive whose post I just read (good luck guys!!), I’m wondering if Moon Guard has any dwarf only guilds established here?

A very long time ago I was in The Mountain Guard here. Long time ago.

Modan Spellbreaker Agency is dwarf centric (not exclusive). [A-RP] Modan Spellbreak Agency -- Heavy Dwarf RP, DF Expac! - #9 by Dwoln-moon-guard

Depths of Shadowforge is another Dark Iron focused guild (not exclusive to dwarves). A-RP [Depths of Shadowforge] - Shadowforge/Dark Iron RP Guild - #7 by Torchforge-moon-guard

There’s also the dwarf political rp community, Assembly of Three Hammers [A-RP] The Assembly of Three Hammers (Dwarven Senate)

2 Likes

Dwarven Vanguard is perhaps one of the longest running Dwarf guilds out there! Damn fun to be around too!

1 Like

Oh nice! My dwarf warrior Obmi, helped found that guild way way back when right after The Mountain Guard dissolved.

Their current leader is a great dude!

1 Like

Thank you for the mention!

To hop on the bandwagon a bit, I do know Dwarves Vanguard is also around as well, and they are one of (if not -the- best) Dwarves guilds on the server, highly recommended.

I also strongly recommend the Assembly of the Three Hammers like Rainweaver said. They’re pretty awesome, and I just recently joined myself!

As you mentioned, A-RP <The Anvilrage Offensive> Dark Iron Themed RP/PvP/PvE Guild is wonderful, I’ve recently been talking with their GM and I hope for some inter-guild storylines!

And, I have to mention my own guild, Depths of Shadowforge. We’re predominantly Dark Iron but do not discriminate with other Dwarves and some Gnomes! You can find more info for us at depthsofshadowforge.carrd .co too!

2 Likes

Do you think there is room for a dwarf guild that is officially light RP and mostly pvp-focused?

1 Like

I think it’s personally worth a shot? I know you’d probably at least have a few people interested? I’m not sure! There’s been a decent influx in Dwarf guilds lately, so I think you’d probably get a few people at the very least interested!

I like that’s up to you though! I don’t personally know of many PvP Guilds.

2 Likes

Thanks Torchforge!

Right now I’m leaning towards starting it on WrA … one of the reasons being is it would fill a void over there and they are begging Alliance players to come to the server.

WRA doesn’t need an Alliance guild on WRA to even things out. WRA and MG mostly share the same WM phases. In Shadowlands, we shared the same one all the time to the point that Sunfury Battalion decided if you could do anything in Korthia or not with war mode on.

The problem for WRA Horde is that Blizzard has either adjusted something with the WM phases or something has broken with so many Moon Guard players finally turning on War Mode. I doubt Blizzard will ever directly address this, so it will take a few months before we can get a better picture of the issue.

3 Likes