Are there any PvP guilds out there?

:popcorn:

Ayo can I have some of that?

You’re right, no one besides me and Alec know what was used in Wintergrasp, but I think I’d like to go ahead and release the video of what we used and how we did it.

We had good reason at the time not to post the video, but it’s been long enough and our main concern was finally addressed and fixed. Give me a day or so, I’ll post the video.

My money is either on weirdly scaling legacy engineering bombs or somehow getting the bombs from IoC and bringing them to WG.

So other players can’t do the same thing?

Didn’t Alec post the immunity bug video so it would be quickly fixed?

How do they decide which bugs they want to be quickly fixed or not quickly fixed?

The point of the videos is to get it fixed.

No, after we pulled the Wintergrasp stunt, we discovered that the bombs could be used in other ways that were really game breaking. It differed from the invincibility exploit that Alec posted about because of the gamebreaking potential of the bombs.

We had to be more cautious as a result, even if it meant taking several months to fix it as opposed to a week (like in the case of the invincibility).

You’ll get more details and I’ll dive into it more when the video is released. It’ll all be explained there.

Edit: Also Alec does premade epic BGs. The invincibility exploit was more impactful to his gameplay, that’s probably why he wanted something like that fixed so quickly to begin with.

Only rule ?

You kicked me out for mercing :joy:

4 Likes

Mercing falls under that rule too.

:wink:

1 Like

Well whatever , I am now levelling up my alliance Shaman. I hope to run many epics against Torture and her merry band in the next month or so

4 Likes

Bring it cupcake.

1 Like

Hey, I mentioned you :slight_smile:

The video has been released, check it out here:

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: that priest that was like GG, then was like “what?” “nice”

I WAS RIGHT, I GUESSED IOC BOMBS TOO!!!

Clever. Also good music choice.

2 Likes