Are the "War Creche" Rare spawns some of the worst in WoW?

I usually just skip the Warden.

I can snag a couple other rares in the time it takes to get to and finish off the Warden.

I’m on Nagrand, thankyou… that’s so very kind of you!!

I would ask the same thing of the people complaining about caves in an open world portion of the game, but we both know that isn’t going to happen.

I’m not being hyperbolic, I am literally quoting things I have seen people say this week on the forums. Do not conflate what I am saying with something else.

But hey, thank you so much, you’ve given me a lot to think about. Truly. :grimacing:

Have a nice day.

Boy would OP hate SL World bosses before flying.
:grimacing:

I think the location is horrible but at least they didn’t put any manuscripts on the rares in the creshe.

Don’t mind the shills, they’ve said their peace and their noses are getting cold so they will return to their master for their treat.

No matter how true the OP is, there will always be a handful of brown nosers that are convinced any bit of coding spewed forth from their master’s hind end is divinely inspired, flawless and perfect by the very nature of its existence.

1 Like

That’s fine to look at it that way, there are plenty of people who obviously are only doing it to help themselves out. Especially if they just tag it and wait for other’s to finish it, but I’m gonna at least play the game and help out to get my loot. It’s for myself of course, but I’m still helping out, playing the game, and enjoying said content for what it is.

He wont respawn in 5 minutes so youre good. Dont even need them on the way out :smiley:

There are only 2 rares that spawn in the war creche. I think there might be a 3rd one that can spawn inside, but usually spawns outside.

Join a raid group. Trust me, it goes from tedious, difficult, and boring…to fast, fun, and easy.

1 Like

Killed them all once for the achiev. Now unless I am on my rogue I just ignore that area.

That’s why I camo to the rare and then wait for ppl to show up. They usually bring 20 mobs with them.

I just zip down the stairs on my dragon.
It’s inconsistent, but good enough to get me close and close is all I need.

I constantly see that rare up and nobody killing it.

I don’t care. I feel like a hero when I gather the entire mob and clear it for all the low item level people.

I like you and your ideas… Blizzard should hire you.

1 Like

I believe the intent was that people would band together to quickly and efficiently clear down to the boss.

The reality is everyone just goes cross-eyed, honks like enraged geese and death-charges down, trailing every elite between the door and the portal.

It’s fun to watch, and he drops a cute birdo pet. Also I like his stasis trap ability. It’s neat.