Are the "War Creche" Rare spawns some of the worst in WoW?

We don’t talk about my paladin problem

5 Likes

Good point maybe the loot should just be deposited directly into your bank account whenever your offline.

1 Like

when warden pops, wait 5 mins then head down. most of the time its all clear.

It’s the only rare I’ve seen stay up for over 30min. I can solo it and it’s still not worth it, because after the slog to get to it then kill it I could have done 10 other rares with the mob flying to easy access ones.

That one is my favorite on new toons. I just run through tagging everything while people kill it all and get a ton of loot on my way.

1 Like

I can stealth to him and use Cheetah so I don’t have any issues.

Behold the superior solo class!

I like that. You’re a smart one.

I do the same.

Fun fact. The rares in the Reach don’t have daily loot lockouts. So you could get the pet from your 10th kill of the day. This has been confirmed by people on wowhead.

all I can say is dont get behind me when we’re running to get to this boss, because I agro everything on the way <3

What?! It’s one rare that doesn’t drop anything the others don’t. Just join a war creche group. You’ll get enough loot from the mass of mobs you’ll forget about the rare.

Warden is in a bad spot and after 1 kill for the achievement I haven’t really gone out of my way to kill him again. The one in the underwater cave isn’t a bad spot per say but it’s just more annoying.

1 Like

I’ve never bothered with that rare

1 Like

Oh, interesting, ty for the tip.

I can’t really play much now anyway, it has been super cloudy this last week so i don’t have the spare electricity lol

(I’m 100% off grid on solar/battery power)

This is why I miss the way WoD handles rares and treasures. You just killed each rare once for the guaranteed drop of whatever it was and you were done. There were only a handful in each zine that you maybe had to farm such as for toys or mounts but otherwise just once and done.

Same with treasures. No convoluted way of doing a million steps to open them. You just went around and collected them. Maybe a couple bad a step or two but otherwise just collected

No, but I think it brings out the worst in our player base. We have a lot of whiners and, quite honestly, bad players, who equate caves in an open world zone with “bad design”

And they aren’t even embarrassed about it.

2 Likes

People don’t mind caves, they just hate that the map lies to them, you get a rare spawn icon, rush over to it and then spend 5 minutes trying to find the entrance to the cave (while the rare dies lol)

All rares and quests that are deep down inside caves need to have their icons at the cave entrance, then dynamically change once the player enters the cave. We shouldn’t need to tab out to WoWhead to find a cave entrance.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but there have been several threads on this topic, and one thing is for sure: People DO mind the caves. They do. What I said was pretty much a word for word quote from someone else, on the topic of caves in the Forbidden Reach.

Players really do want open world content to be a flat surface with no obstacles or anything of interest, and rares that they can one shot with no mechanics whatsoever. They have told us this.

1 Like

And on a 5 minute cd…

Yeah, yeah, yeah… and they all want mythic gear mailed to them for free too :roll_eyes:

Can we please cut this nonsense out, why must we always get these chestnuts every time something isn’t well received in the game?

2 Likes

What is your server? I’ll send the pet to you.

Also I think that everyone from my shard just avoids Warden Entrix now because whenever I go there I’m completely alone.

1 Like