Are the "War Creche" Rare spawns some of the worst in WoW?

Seriously, “Warden Entrix” hiden all the way in the back, through a SEA of elite mobs in the War Creche in Forbidden Reach has to be among the worst spots for a rare spawn. I’m convinced it’s the Blizzard developers just putting it there as a joke to themselves.

10 Likes

Is this a problem because you can’t just fly to it, hit it, and collect loot?
You actually have to do something to get to it?

14 Likes

It’s not the worst ever designed

It is pretty sucky to get

2 Likes

Killing a few mobs in a long corridor is that much of a struggle session?

1 Like

a few? wat? theres an army down there lol thats not a few

19 Likes

I wouldn’t say the worst, but they are extremely annoying. Most of the time I just don’t bother with those and go about my day.

11 Likes

Learn to stealth.
Also the new alch stealthy potions are like only 2 gold a pop now.

1 Like

It becomes a problem when people are already on the boss and you’re having to fight through the mobs to get to it before you can even tag it and help out. It’d be one thing if it was just that first staircase of enemies you could run by or deal with and get to the mob, but there are a crap ton, and stealth classes can easily get by that and start the encounter without waiting for people.

12 Likes

its one rare on the whole zone man…

2 Likes

The biggest problem is that you can’t click the lower teleport pad while in combat. You can just run past everything in the upper corridor and most of it will leash back.

I always feel bad for the guys standing around who don’t have stealth or a tank spec, and I usually tag it all on the way so they can run to the boss.

3 Likes

can’t ‘just see content’ with flying, huh?

Yes terrible design. They should just get rid of all the rares. They should just have a treasure chest full of epic loot spawn outside the inn. Respawn should be 30 seconds, and no lockout…

4 Likes

Unless it’s up while I’m doing the associated WQ, I don’t even bother with the rares in there. Not worth it to me.

2 Likes

I hate going down there so much that i have pretty much left my main down there, i log in once a day for a kill and will continue to do that until i get the pet.

2 Likes

I can’t help but feel this is as empty as wishing for the lottery because of all the GOOD you could do for OTHERS. Apologies for my cynicism, but I just had to. :confused:

That is actually a great idea, i will park one of my alt paladins there and do that lol

2 Likes

This one and the spider are meant for war creche farms.

I would skip it otherwise.

One of your Paladin alts? How many Paladins do you have!?

I kinda like them , they are like guarantied world pvp events

30 seconds? sorry some of us have lives and can’t spend our whole day glued to the game. but we deserve that loot too because we want it

1 Like