Are the 1% enjoying their Mechagnomes now?

Arent most of the allied races played by less than 2% of the population

1 Like

I don’t expect to SEE them, I rarely pay attention to other players around me because they are irrelevant for the most part and I certainly don’t look at them enough to notice their race, but my /who list is full when I /who r-mechagnome

Hate to rain on your parade op. There has been an issue with the unlock quest. Some got it, many didn’t. I haven’t checked yet this evening. That could be part of why you aren’t seeing many.

3 Likes

Query: How do I post images?

I’ll wait until Blizz releases the Tinker class to create mine.

Don’t even bother unless you live on the forums

But don’t take my word for it

Trust 3 means you literally believe the forums are a game just like wow :rofl:

I am very happy with the Mechagnomes, fleshling.

You do realize that you are a fleshling too, right? You are just a simple gnome with prosthetics (apparently that’s enough to call trashgnomes a new race).

Gnomes are a no to me, Mechagon is a no no to me, hated that place since the beginning of patch 8.2, got to revered and never looked back. Now, gnomes with even less transmog options? That’s a no no no to me.

Sethrak first please. :snake::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: More thematically similar to Alliance races. Especially Worgen.

1 Like

Trust 3 means you literally believe the forums are a game just like wow

LOL!! I died ahahahahah

Assessment: I am a fully mechanized model, fleshling.

copy paste the image link then highlight it and click this </> in the text box menu bar. that’ll make the link visible but not clickable. if someone wants to see it, they can copy paste the link into their browser

example

http://google.com

I created one and deleted him second after, sleeveless, pantsless, diaper wearing weirdos. Great racials though

since we’re getting african and asian skins for humans, i vote alliance get half elves and make them avaiable to all human skins, including asian and african. an african half elf, yes please. an asian half elf, oh yeah, lets do that. (p.s. wrathion hair too. hehe)

I don’t know why people hate on KT so much. They have a very iconic power lifter body with the gorilla belly from deadlifting extreme weights. I also know tons of people in the navy and other countries navy’s with that kind of build so it’s not uncommon among seafaring folks. I’m also really surprised by the large amount of fat shaming in the community as a whole when it comes to them. The only thing I would like to do with them is beef up the legs a bit more to be on par with the arms and the skinny option would be cool if at all possible for a more scholar/mage look. I also really like the mechagnomes and I’m planning a rusted warlock with one just grinding out the last smidges of rep I need. Hopefully later on they add more limb color options, colored lenses and hair styles that are a little more tame.

1 Like

Mechagon was almost entirely swarmed with Alliance today, meant I didn’t get warning about rares but was able to sit by them and had plenty of help killing. I think the rank three essence was reduced in price, I’ve not gotten exalted with Rustbolt yet but yet it wasn’t 20 crates and 10 thingibobs, but 10 crates and 5 thingibobs.

I haven’t seen a single mechagonme yet either. Probably one of the most unpopular races.

1 Like

Not sure what you are on about OP, but I absolutely love these versions of Gnomes! they’re soooooo cute!

And we don’t run like slow motion freaks LOL

Stormwind was so empty when I logged on my alliance main everyone playing horde even more now.

Once I realized they could be priests, I was kind of excited. I don’t like playing a priest, but now I have the perfect character to RP as a warhammer 40k tech-priest.

2 Likes