Are Retail Players Toxic?

There are definitely toxic people in Classic. I have 5 people on my ignore list and about 20-30 on my friends list

Not on these forums classic players are just as toxic if not more than retail players seems both are toxic in some way but classic players aren’t the sweet angels their “community” wants you to believe.

1 Like

I’d say most of retails community is just anti-social. Which, is unfortunate, as WoW use to be an aid to people like that.

But changes to the game over the years made the game a place to hide in, rather than open up in.

Online forums attract the most toxic players, though

And that is another reason why. I’m not strictly saying that people on Classic are all jerks.

What I am saying is that even the jerks that are on Classic are encouraged to play nice for the sake of character progression or risk being left in the dust. Both communities have their jerks

This is the first post on the CLassic forums.

3 Likes

Nice trolling . Glad you like classic

3 Likes

Classic seems to be popular among Reddit and 4chan communities.

And those are people I prefer to pretend don’t exist.

3 Likes

Seeing as they’re both the same community of players in retail and classic and your story has more holes in it than a wheel of Dalaran cheese, I’m gonna have to call Mulgore Field Patty on this.

2 Likes

Ypu actually got some, i’ll give you 6/10

1 Like

Basically, he just described Vanilla.

1 Like

Nicely crafted OP :+1:.

Retail players are so toxic, they dont agree with me saying that classic is the most polished game in the world and that blizz should stop development and just focus on classic

1 Like

WoW, the failing new york times quoting me in another forum! How dare thee! lol

On Retail I am a toxic healer that always yells at my group for standing in the fire and is constantly berating people.

When I log on to Classic I am super nice and friendly and everybody loves me.

1 Like

I won’t say there are more toxic players, I’ll say they’re held less accountable in the long haul

They can be toxic, leave, and que up again with no adverse effects. Retail is far more convenient so with that comes impatience knowing that you could easily find about group with a few simple clicks of a mouse

I think they still exist in classic, they’re just more hesitant. Forming groups takes longer so their toxic behavior may cost them a lot of time, and if they do it enough they will get excluded when their name gets around

1 Like

:doughnut: <— food for the troll

1 Like

Come try Nesingwary/Veknilash/Nazgrel. The best people are on this realmset

Lol. >OP Implying you can roll on items on retail.

You guys are falling for a massive troll thread.

1 Like

You don’t need to group. If you tag it, it basically automatically gives everyone the loot. Granted, groups are better if you aren’t next to each other and need to kill X number of mobs.

I’ll always form a group if asked.