Are people really this dense?

1. The benefit is not worth the cost
  2. Principles

Not complaining about something else doesn’t preclude someone from raising a stink at a later time.

Me personally? I’m not gonna get it, I think it’s silly to spend that much money on something like this. But, if paying with Blizz credits earned from gold, that’s a different story, and it becomes less of an actual “cost” (IMO). Still not worth it enough from me, though.

But, knock yourselves out if you want to get it, idc.

Logically, this argument has no legs. But nobody pays much attention to logic these days.

Different times, different corporate owner. If you didn’t see this with the MS purchase, well…

Mine does… lol but I have two tanks.

1 Like

“Just too poor”
man you’re a privileged individual aren’t you?

1 Like

I’ve heard players mention this, and when asked if they intend to unsub based on the divergence of principles between Blizzard and themselves, they never respond. it’s as though they want to stand on the “they are evil cash grabbers and I could never support a company like that” but then asked about the sub they pay monthly, just silence. Almost as though they want to take the moral high ground, but will still pay a sub and support a company whose morals and values differ from their own. Just feels disingenuous and mildly hypocritical.

lol that’s fair. Mine just has the one tank xD lol

1 Like

just think… the SAME people buying this for 90.00 are probably the SAME people that cried about 4 days early access for 20.00 more… LMFAO

1 Like

It’s typical goldfish brain mentality. People get outraged by something Blizzard does, then 5 mins later gets distracted by the latest pretty cinematic or thing to grind. Then they get outraged again by something else, then get distracted 5 mins later once again.

This is why greed keeps winning. Outrage is temporary. Consume.

1 Like

I work construction. Mine is a big F350 and is used for hauling.

1 Like

i would be tempted at 40. at 90 i would feel like an incredible idiot every time i mount it. 90 is an absurd amount for this.

2 Likes

I’ve bought skins on POE that are $500. $90 is rookie stuff.

1 Like

Got you.

GMC Canyon. I probably shouldn’t use it for grocery delivery but it’s good to use when folks live in back roads lol

The 4 wheel drive has gotten me unstuck a few times lol Some folk out here live with dirt roads still along with gravel roads etc.

1 Like

Wait they sold invincible!? INVINCIBLE!? THE WHAT!? SINCE WHEN!?
I’m just saying, it’s pricey, It’s more expensive than a game! I’m not buying it, and I’ll make fun of anyone who does.

Gotcha… Yeah I work pretty rural too.

1 Like

I find the tears about it highly amusing. I will find the tears about it being on the traders post even more hilarious. I just enjoy watching the world burn

I patiently wait for ‘that tiger’ mount to end up as a twitch drop… you know the one. the one that will make the forums melt.

1 Like

I do the whole instacart thing for right now but tbh… I really enjoy it. I know I can’t make a career out of it. The making my own schedule doing my own thing… I can get what a customer needs without someone harping on me like “You can’t do that!”

Like sure there are still rules but if someone wants a specific item and the store has it I can get it for em kind of deal or “Would you like this or this?” they answer I get it. If they don’t I try to pick what works best.

And people tip good :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Zero. I bought a used samsung phone 2 yrs ago and that’s enough for me, no planing to buy another one until phone literally dies. If you let big corpos abuse you and steal your hard earned money, it’s on you. And please don’t simp for big soulless corporations, they don’t care about you.

I used it when I was injured… and yeah I tipped good. and if you like what you do that is what is important. When I was younger I used to job jump every 4 or so years because nothing could keep my attention. I’ve done it all really… Ended up landing in a tech construction company many years ago and this is the only job that has ever held my attention because it is always changing. I’m never “stuck” in the same place for too long… Longest has been about 16 months. but that was a flipping huge project. Most stuff is 3 to 4 months. Work is the same, but each has their own challenges that keep them interesting.

That’s me!

1 Like