Are people really this dense?

Stop picking on this poor innocent mount. He didn’t choose to be born. He wants love.

2 Likes

and riddled with the worst microtransactions this side of world of warships/tanks.

3 Likes

wow, you being a prophet makes it so much better for people who dislike it! thanks!

TL;DR.

An American Corporation wants to make money.

How much do you all waste on Apple products and services every year?

3 Likes

I won’t need gas when I’m chilling out on my new mount.

I can afford it I just would rather spend $120 on a game that doesn’t contain macrotransactions and doesn’t waste my time.

Nah I don’t have it :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Welp guess you are in fact wrong

People who base their personalities off of being willing and able to surrender as much money to companies as possible strike me as incredibly odd and sad. Is this a generational thing?

5 Likes

it cost a lot of gold while it was still available, so i think $90 is justifiable. just ignore them, and dont argue with stupid people. they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience

none. cause apple is one of the worst companies to ever exist.

3 Likes

maybe they don’t like the idea of supporting predatory business practices?

3 Likes

My truck does not take 90 dollars in gas ._.

I think you made the exact point by listing all the things that Blizzard is selling nowadays.

Micro-Blizzard isn’t so much about fun gaming anymore as a way of tempting people to sub to the game and buy expansions. Its about $$-generating pixels.

Op has one post and it is this one. Lets see how many comments a clear troll post can get

Exactly like if the thing was $40-50 AUD would be like okay fair enough but it’s not it’s $120AUD which is $10 more then a Triple A video game nowadays.

1 Like

do you see anyone with the old one complain?

it seems the complaints come exclusively from the Have-Nots.

I play and collect guitars, some of them are thousands of dollars. It is not remotely the same. I own and can resell the guitars. They have real value. With this you’ve actually paid to unlock access to a feature. You do not own it, nor do you own the game or any of your characters. You’re paying to have access to them. They have no appreciable value. Your knives do.

2 Likes

It isn’t doing a very good job at it then. You DO realize how the token works, right?

Regardless of if the price is under 100K, 200K, or over 300K, that gold is STILL in the economy. Sure, Player A that’s trading gold for the token is losing gold, but that gold is now in Player B’s pocket. It doesn’t remove a damn thing.

For it to be a true gold sink designed to remove gold from the game, it would need to be like the original mount. A vendor would need to be selling it at 5M gold. And yes, in that case there are STILL folks that would be trading tokens, but they’d have to eventually send 5M gold into the ether by speaking to a vendor.

As it stands now, none of that gold disappears.

My explanation is that I don’t play and have never cared about Overwatch 2 or Diablo 4. Is this acceptable?

This is like seeing my taxes go up on home ownership and having some boat guy throw a fit about asking me where I was when his marina space rent went up.

I will also add that it is rent he paid while I abstain from this extortion.

I don’t care. At all. Take it to the two people on the overwatch and diablo forums.

lol production knives have VERY little resale value man. Second hand blades, even those that are BNIB get like $50 shaved off their value. Ones that are carried but not used to cut anything legit still lose like up to $100 depending on the overall MSRP of the blade. We’re not collecting knives to resell lol, we collect them because flicking them open and close give us fun chemicals in the brain. In that regard, spending in a game absolutely is the same. It’s just that a bugged as hell game gives none of those fun chemicals.

And you know what? People in diablo 4 largely agree that the cosmetics are overpriced and complain about that on the forum there. Crazy that people don’t like paying tons of money for pixels they don’t even get to own xD

I won’t purchase it unless I farm enough gold, or receive it as an xmas gift. I’d use the brutasaur far more than most people use luxury purses for example. Depends on whether you find value in not hearthing all the time