Are High Elves just a Meme at this point?

Why are you repeating yourself? I am already up to date about the devs and high elves. I was talking about player support, not devs. Also, theres no way anyone (even blizz) could know exactly how many players support the idea. You’re literally just bumping the thread at this point though.

Here’s a helpful tip: there’s a tool to mute entire threads. If you use it and then click “forums” (not the back button or I don’t think it will work) then the thread disappears for you forever. Even if someone replies to you in it there won’t be any notification.

Just as an FYI, but Fyre/Zoo’s whole thing is they purposely peddle falsehoods to get reactions from High Elf supporters and pretty much anyone else they can catch in the fallout. They’re intentionally provocative. Spare yourself the frustration and just disengage now.

4 Likes

I know. I’ve popped into the high elf megs thread from time to time, but I’m not going to get worked up. I have a lot of patience occasionally.

Yeah, fair enough. Just figured I’d give fair warning just in case. >.>

2 Likes

apparently the fact that high elves are now called blood elves is a “falsehood”

tell me about it :smile:

they really need to address people who false flag and just flat out call people a troll for sharing their opinion on a discussion forum

4 Likes

All mammals are vertebrates, but not all vertebrates are mammals. So blood elves came from high elves, but not all high elves are blood elves.

3 Likes

Cause not all of them did. You have been told this before. Many times. But what are you made of, Teflon?

2 Likes

I just want to create a High Elf with blue eyes like in the Warcraft movie and lore books. WoW just needs to retcon a few details of their history.

Short answer is yes. They’re a joke.

1 Like

You can transmog artifacts with their secial effects…if you use the correct spec.
My dk has the meat hook transmogged for a 2h and it retains the weapons special effect visuals.

That is because blizz “grand visionaries” are out of touch with players and they live in their own world of what THEY think players want and how they want to play this game.

Any in touch game designed would already give players what they ask if it makes sense lorewise and gameplay wise or can be added without ruining anything.

Game is service, service to whom? To people, what do they want? High Evles. Is it reasonable request? Yes. Will people pay sub to play high elves? Yes. Why its not part of the game? Because someone needs to be fired for a competent person to take charge. You cannot really deliver anything to players if you are out of touch with players. Happy player means more subs, subs translates to money, but I guess on that Blizz fails too these days.

You know what makes this player happy? People not necroing threads that have been dead for nearly a year and a half to whine about high elves.

1 Like