Are High Elves just a Meme at this point?

I’ve never been a troll in my time here on the WoW forums, but I have had opposing opinions, which the existence of apparently drives you insane.

You however, are like Sylvanas. Another arrow in the quiver to your argument. Good day.

Callistus, don’t waste your time with him, let him alone, we’re not going to get anything constructive from this.

1 Like

Nah. It doesn’t. Also, You’re a troll.

Saying false things doesn’t make it true.

Bombarding someone with negative posts will elicit a negative response, but in my case, defensively. You should scroll back up and re check some things.

Are you going to try to change history to your favor, like the WoW lore? Looks like it.

do you have any more pictures of different things for helf mockups? or anything you can link me to so i can go look? :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is a poster in the High Elf thread that has tons of that stuff.

should i just scroll to the end? i’m about 1500 posts into it and it’s just mudslinging back and forth so far.

1 Like

Unfortunately that stuff just breaks out… People can’t let other people have what they want, can they?

Maybe your best bet is to go to the end and ask him where you can see it?

One of the other posters there can probably link you to it.

He’s all about some Swoll High Elves too.

I want to bring up the fact that there are humans irl with genetic changes and mutations. Should they be called something other than human? I don’t think so. Case closed on the subject of high elves being different from blood elves by like, 30 years.

This is hostile? How? It’s not. It’s adding to an argument. It’s an opinion. How is an opinion that doesnt insult a single person offensive?

Meanwhile, every post replying to that one, a personal insult.

This is why people are avoiding these threads like the plague, and maybe you guys want it that way so it looks like there’s less opposition to your ideals.

“should they be called something other than human? i don’t think so. case closed on the subject of high elves being different from blood elves by like, 30 years.”

you read this a few times and say with a straight face that it isn’t hostile. pls.

1 Like

Hostility? Nope. An opinion? Sure. You should at least go into detail on how exactly that’s insulting, or are you just not bothered?

I wouldn’t feed the troll. No reason to engage. You got a good read on it.

have you read any of my posts in this thread? until a few minutes ago i was going just as hard against them as you were. but we discussed things, didn’t attack each other, weren’t rude, and we talked it out. as i said before i am not a pro helfer.

1 Like

I didn’t walk in this thread going hard against anybody, scroll up. I stated an opinion, and was bombarded with personal insults and people using trolling as a weapon to silence me.

Arrows in the quiver to them. Just like lady sylvie.

This Calllstus guy seems on the verge of mental collapse…

Go easy on him guys…have pity…

2 Likes

Two playable races, actually. Everyone gets a high elf!

1 Like

if everyone else in the thread thinks you’re the one who’s wrong, even people who aren’t a part of the community, don’t you think that says something? you can disagree respectfully and not be hostile. anyway i am done responding to you because i’m not gonna derail their thread. have a nice night dude.

2 Likes

I don’t get it, are you trying to say the majority of people thinking something wrong makes it right? I have treated hostility with defensiveness. That’s the only thing.

You say you’re done responding to not derail the thread, but it’s actually because you’ve found that I have a point.

This thread is mob mentality, and nothing less.

I’m just quoting this in case you edit it later

And this too

Don’t forget this.