Are High Elves just a Meme at this point?

Best not to engage with them.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

Lol…read the policy. That is not what is defined as harassment. I would know as I reviewed the rules extensively, thus why i’m here on the forums.

They have already been told repeatedly to take their leaked Highelf debating back to their containment thread. Repeatedly do they try to venture out when their thread goes stale, so they can “Spread the message”.

I can, like many many other players here, mock the attitude the Helfers have repeatedly shown, and indeed I will.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What you’re doing is called ad hominem, attacking someone’s character to add substance to your argument.

You are condescending, and I think better than either of us you know how this conversation went, making me believe that you yourself are trolling as a weapon against anyone with a dissenting opinion.

High elves, at any cost.

1 Like

It’s not us that are trying to get out of our thread, just pay attention on who are making threads like this, but there are absurd posts that cannot be ignored by us here.

“are high elves just a meme at this point?” is the name of the thread. they’re not the ones who made this thread. and many times so far they’ve told everyone to go to the megathread. are you actually reading the thread of just dropping bombs in it?

1 Like

Sigh.

Megathread.

:arrow_right: The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

1 Like

Sweetheart the -amount- of times I’ve seen Helfers constantly try to invoke the “BAN THIS PLAYER” hammer is ridiculous. They have repeatedly, in almost any thread they invade, pushed to press the report button and then push their friends to do so…for cases that clearly do not warrant it. A CM even at one point had to make a post asking NOT to abuse the report feature. It was ignored.

You showcased once again why the Helfers are treated with such disdain and mocked. Thus, I will continue :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, you. Want to do mythics? I want to finish this damn weekly quest before I forget and it resets on me.

It was nice talking with you by the way. Always good to meet someone open minded. I obviously love to debate. So it was a good time. I appreciated it.

1 Like

Most posts in this thread have been by Helfers debating for the addition of Highelf (which has already been added). Yes the thread was about memes, it has been hijacked. As many others have said now:

i’m about to go to bed my dude. but if you wanna do it tomorrow just send me a message and i’ll do some with you. :slight_smile:

Neato. I have tomorrow off; I can spend more than twenty minutes in game :smiley:

sweet. :slight_smile: talk to you tomorrow.

1 Like

In your containment thread hopefully. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually we have two playable high elf variants :blush:

Ironically enough, the Alliance variant looks more like high elves than the Horde, despite being even further removed from high elves. Void elves just need slightly less corpse-like skin tone options and we literally have Alliance high elves, but with a twist that actually makes them more than generic fantasy elves.

1 Like

Considering posts like the ones you did earlier, and how those threads are made by people trying to pick fights and taunt High Elf supporters i don’t think the reporting is unjustified.
Doing threads for the sake of provoking and pissing others is trolling.

2 Likes

Yeah, this thread legit isn’t worth the server space it occupies. The OP was a troll and got people to post over 600 responses on it, so I think OP’s been quite successful and there was nothing here to derail. Maybe you should consider visiting the high elf megathread yourself so we can get rid of this obnoxious spam?

:arrow_right: The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

i obviously was open minded in this thread. and now i have something else to chat to wow people about once i go into the megathread. tonight was a good night for me. maybe i’ll end up making some helf friends. :slight_smile:

1 Like

approves in semi-high elf

It’s hard to tell they’re all scattered in the forum and discord, but Talendrion made a compilation of some of his drawings:

Bonus:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg9-QPmXUAAAUXh.jpg

6 Likes