Are DH the most hated class in WoW

Bro did you just pull out “its just a game” after rambling about people sucking at the game?

You furries warrior are so weird.

1 Like

I think you need to get a name change…

2 Likes

Send the namechange money to my account then.

2 Likes

No, i pulled out the “its just a video game” because if you are fulfilling life short comings on a game, like my guy…there are much better things to fulfill your self with.

I encourage people to be good at a game, but using a game to fulfill short comings or what ever is kinda weird.

4 Likes

Nah I’d rather report you

5 Likes

Go ahead.

And you know you’re playing furry warrior right?

1 Like

Its Fury. Not furry, l2 spell

3 Likes

Wow the joke literally went over your head, what are you? Scalies?

3 Likes

I got it, i giggled because even if it was a mis type or not, both apply, i do play a furry fury warrior.

I’d rather be an elf. Don’t like being a dragon at all

Self hating furries, now i’ve seen it all.

I have been called far worse by far better.

But hey, happy to help show you something new.

Reported for advocating IRL threat.

Thank you.

Like I care? Not the first time.

What a snowflake xD

1 Like

Someone who has that few brain cells to name their character that, needs some sense talked into them. Actually disgusting.

2 Likes

Hated? I would say the “edgy” or “tryhard” Demon Hunters from US-Illidan server are largely responsible for that reputation :joy:

You know… the ones that act all holier-than-thou, get into random arguments with other pugs in your group, make toxic uncalled-for rude/snide remarks in the chat (especially), randomly leave keys mid-run, etc etc

7 Likes

I’ve noticed alot of that attitude come from QT/Ragnaros DHs as-well

2 Likes

The most hated class changes regularly, and is sensitive to context. The most hated class of all will be the one played by someone doing it poorly, who is vocally adamant that they are, indeed, the world’s foremost expert.

1 Like

I’d agree that DH gets more hate proportional to their class.

I’ve played both old, SL and DF versions of DH and the class complexity has gone up a crap load.

BfA: Stack vers and double lash and sustain through anything, invuln things using blade dance. 3 buttons with Beam, Meta off CD.

SL: BD taken off hot bar for S1. Fel rush OP damage from S2-4 burning wounds and build around that. Transition from NF to Venthyr S3. Easy if you master fel rush and extent the Venthyr DoT responsibility.

DF: Momentum (VR and FR) + Covenant abilities and proper usage of Essence break windows to sustain. It’s legion momentum but with more.

I feel like a lot of the hate still stems from the BFA herp-derp top DPS, but also never die moments than what the class actually is to play now.

Whereas say Hunter specs now are still quite easy regardless of spec.

2 Likes