Are customizations done?

Night Elves look incredible. I’m not opposed to them getting more, just would like more stuff for blood elves. Where’s our tattoos? Either arcane or war paint look. No good beard options. May e earrings? Like something more than new skin tones would be nice.

5 Likes

Complete Nightborne remake, please!

5 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think simple customization options will salvage the work they’ve done with the Nightborne. I would take an improved model + animations over customization options any day.

Additionally, all of the first wave of Allied Races should also get some love to make them feel unique because right now they look like low-effort reskins.

4 Likes

Hope HM Tauren get some of the regular Tauren ones… shouldn’t be that hard to pull off.

They have nothing in customisation lol.

1 Like

Customizations will never be over until we get tails.

#giveworgentails
#jointhecrusade

1 Like

Male Orcs need eyebrows.

what. ROFLMAO no. female tauren 4 faces, male taurens 3 mediocre skins, trolls have 0 beards, goblins literally just got noses and ears. Stop.

2 Likes

This post gets progressively weird. It starts with “not enough options for Male BE” and ends with “give me shaved pandas” and “playable Revantusks”. Mmm…

I will advocate for a rehaul of Nightborne and Kul’Tiran customization.

It’s rough because, while these things look great and are very welcomed, they’re still SO FAR BEHIND almost every other game it still feels like our options are severely limited. Female pandaren (males too maybe?) all have the same face. THe markings are different, but the actual faces are all the same.

6 Likes

When I first saw the datamined gold chains across belfs chests and legs I was excited. I mean tattoos are cool but adoring yourself in copious amounts of gold is exactly what you’d expect from a blood elf. very disappointed in the limited options even for females. with just 3 necklaces, 3 armlets and low res hand jewellery.

1 Like

They got yeeted out of the alpha fast though so maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe they’re saving it for later “waves” of customizations.

They don’t really bump the ratings up so I dunno why else they were taken out

Yup. Beards for my troll boys. Tribal style necklaces for all my trolls. Tusk piercings and broken tusks for ALL the tusk shapes. Get rid of those awful balding hairstyles and add some good ones.

More faces in general, especially faces for the males that aren’t scowls. (I’m thinking of trolls when I say this, but there are other races that could benefit from more face variety.)

Scars for everybody.

4 Likes

it’s a joke? Did you see the Gnomes customizations?

I haven’t heard much news about Customization Options on WoWHead this week so they are probably just ended up giving us the already available options. Which is kind of shame because I was excepting for more.

1 Like

request declined, please try again another time :stuck_out_tongue:

Who the heck is asking for this? And why?? :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

1 Like

Having designs shaved into the fur is more what I think of.

I wish Blizzard would just open up player customization options for the mod community or something. They do a better job with things, and maybe the community can vote for what they want to see in-game.

6 Likes

Orcs need eyebrows.

added to the op.

how would you like them changed?

will add that to op

well you have alot of requests. i’ll try to summarize it for the op

1 Like

The dwarf eyebrows on the PTR are messed up. They all look sad. They’d better fix it or else. :rage: