Are blood elves cool?

Yeah, definitely a NARC. >.>

1 Like
we have reached critical belf mass unfortunately and might go supernova. I suggest goblin or nightborne
2 Likes

No way im hip and cool

1 Like

The biggest problem with blood elves. The Horde thinks blood elves are so cool there’s more blood elves than anything else!

1 Like

no. they are not cool. they are humans with pointy ears.

1 Like

Blood elves still have a home

2 Likes

Blood Elves are cool in the Burning Crusade, not so cool anywhere else, bad choice.

Try Female Orc or Undead instead.

No doubt. Those hips don’t lie.

3 Likes

Of course the hips don’t lie on a Draenei.

1 Like

I am not a thirst trap.

I am a snuggle opportunity,

I recently leveled a horde mage to 60. I chose goblin for her race cause of the NY accent and I just didn’t want to pick something popular like BE. When I made this mage the only choices were human or gnome. There is more race and class diversity now.

There’s too many of them, but yes.

1 Like

When LotR copied WoW they should have left Elves out.

1 Like

Whats up with this sudden female orc appreciation? Nowdays i aways see that female orc is the go-to race for looks.

1 Like

its a 2d paper box. im not very jealous lmao.

They were until they just became pointy eared humans.

Your tree is gone

1 Like

That would work better on… Literally any character, in any circumstance, beyond an UNDEAD.

Short answer NO. They’ll steal your candies.

What exactly do you people want? A lot of the ideas put forth by the people who claim to want more void-themed options are just stupid or totally unrealistic to expect Blizzard to actually implement, like having tentacles instead of arms or whatever. Anyone who is that crazy about being void-themed is already playing a shadow priest and has access to a ton of void- and old god-themed transmog.

Void elves also don’t have blood elf customization options other than skin colors.

3 Likes