Are blood elves cool?

aren’t void elves just blood elves who embraced the void like alleria technically their body’s are still the exact same

Nah, Dev Ely Canon said these are High Elf options, Danuser spoke about how Void Elves were actively recruiting both High Elves and Blood Elves into their ranks (which is shown in-game in Telogrus Rift), etc.

I am perfectly content knowing my character is a High Elf :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

It’s weird that your race says Void Elf though.

3 Likes

Not cool at all,I mean just look at them,ugh

Tauren are cool.
Nontauren can be cool… but never Tauren cool.

5 Likes

i think they look stunning :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: panda’s are also hot as well

I thought blood elves were vampires for a long time cause they are called BLOOD elves but i realized that was the San’layn not the actual blood elves they did used to eat people and drain their mana before the sunwell though

Belves never ate people. They did suck mana from creatures for survival. A practice taught to them by Illidan.

5 Likes

mhm i c so they would just leave people withered husks

if they didn’t they would turn into the blood elf equivilent of the withered the creatures on the isle of quel’danas

Coolish.

Can you link me this statistic? Would like to see. :heart:

3 Likes

Nightborne are really the most magnificent! Honestly I have more allegiance to Nightborne than I do the Horde. The Horde have accepted us though which I appreciate.

Sips Arcwine……

5 Likes

They didn’t leave people as anything. People aren’t creatures. Mana wyrms and windchimes aren’t people.

2 Likes

So blood elves were never vampires or monsters. perfect even more reason for me to love them the way i do :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Elves should never be on the Horde

4 Likes

Female blood elves are cool, not a fan of the male posture and skippity non sense though.

1 Like

Of course we’re cool. We’re so cool we refused to be contained within just one faction. Whatever that one faction nonsense is for losers like orcs humans and draenei. EVERYBODY WANNA BE US

Not so.
The blood elves were tainted by the sunwell’s energy. When their connection was severed, they had to siphon fel from the demons. Later, they have since been able to call upon the Light’s blessing, which is also reflected in their eye color.

The fel, the light, and everything else was siphoned by the void, leaving the blood elves in a holistically pure sense (asside from a few side effects, of course).

I changed factions due to the Blood Elf males Uncanny Voice acting which caused me to play the entire game muted.

2 Likes