Ardenweald Using Mortal Souls as Fertilizer!

And that’s NOT your imagination.

At least they’re recycling.

Okay that was funny.

You know some of us do not want to get spoiled for major stuff like this right? Where is the spoiler warning?

Let’s just say if any of that is true, I will be permanently done with not just WoW but any and all Blizzard games.

The stupidity is just absolutely… will super stupid.

I still believe in Elune and druidism.

Source please. This is wild speculation.

1 Like

I do agree here. Yes we can have people from the light fall from grace, but nature going evil is never going to work. It is more like a sentient being that just is a certain way. Nature can be cruel, but its never malicious. If they make it that way its just straight dumb.

1 Like

It’s simple gravity. The Maw is at the bottom, right over the actual plane of Death.
The Four Covenants and Oribos were built over top of the Maw and exist to keep it sealed, their continued existence fueled in part by the anima provided by new souls coming in.

Nature is fairly evil.

1 Like

No, that’s not correct. The seed used to help sustain Ursoc was merely gathering latent Anima in the land, it was not a soul being consumed.

Problem is that there is now an Anima shortage, thanks to Sylvanas, and there wasn’t enough to sustain Ursoc and the rest of the souls being tended in Ardenweald, so they had to make sacrifices so some could survive and not all of them die.

Yeah, it’s ALL Sylvanas’ fault.