Ardenweald Using Mortal Souls as Fertilizer!

Oh come on. Hes not bad. You just being mean.

His videos are clickbait garbage.

4 Likes

Come on. I mean bruh. You arent exaggerating just a bit?

I just hope and prey that they canā€™t be that stupid.

2 Likes

You ā€œpreyā€ they cant be that stupid?

Soylent Green is people!

Or in this case ā€¦ people are Soylent Green!

Not a chance.

The reason any of this nonsense is happening is because of the jailers mettling.

If he hadnā€™t started directing everything into the maw, Everything will be running the way it supposed to.

1 Like

I was actually just looking at that and knew something was off :joy:

They hate that they have to. The queen literally has tears when she comes. This is just "do you let millions of souls die to preserve your ā€œhonorā€. Do you cull some so you have time to find a solution so none more will die? Both of these decisions suck. But they. Dont. Have. A. CHOICE.

1 Like

But originally it all DID flow into the maw.

No it didnt. The worse of souls were sent to the maw. The arbiter judged all and they were went to their proper places. Without the arbiter, NOW they are all being sent to the maw

1 Like

Not originally.

Itā€™s not supposed to. Only the truly damned are supposed to go there to suffer.

You arenā€™t going to convince me the jailer isnā€™t evil.

The Jailer ruled over the shadowlands, originally. He was betrayed and over thrown and the maw became his prison. Before the overthrow, everything went into the maw. The maw was not what it is today since his imprisonment. When you find this out well after the launch, you can admit you were wrong, Iā€™ll wait.

I will come back to this thread just to laugh I promise

It is pretty messed up that they decided to sac Ursoc so quickly :confused:

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Eonar and or Elune are behind this though. They probably jailed the Jailer using their life powers and world trees and stuff. That way they can control the life cycle and energy with no consequence.

But thatā€™s changing now and things are seemingly going back to the way things are supposed to be. Notice the soul stream in Oribos and the energies from the different zones of the Shadowlands are now flowing into the Maw, where the Jailer is, the rightful ruler of the Shadowlands.

Ursoc will live again!

1 Like

The arbiter is dormant. That means that souls are naturally going to the maw, the arbiter isnā€™t sending them there.

That we can agree on, right? That the arbiter didnā€™t send zappy boy to the maw?

Without the machine to send them to their own covenant, the souls naturally flow into the maw.

Isnā€™t that interesting.

Exactly. But they will keep acting pompous as if we are wrong.

Jailer is looking a lot less evil.