Ardenweald spoilers vindicate Loyalists

I’m sure there’re people who accept the moral concept that good and evil people deserve a second chance of reincarnation equally.

1 Like

Maybe my morally is skewed then because I don’t believe that.

I believe in a just system that gives good souls precedence over evil ones.

1 Like

That’s fine as long as you aren’t making statements for all moral systems.

Can I ask you then,

What is justice in a system like that?

If a murder and the murder’s victim have the same equal rights to reincarnation, why have morality and justice at all?

You still want to encourage people to act good. Which can be done through other means.

I can see it being pretty unjust if we have to broadly deny people a second chance because of their mistakes or situation.

2 Likes

This might sound a little cold but justice isn’t the Winter Queen’s job. That’s supposed to be the arbiter’s, and for whatever reason that’s the thing that keeps sending beings like Hakkar to Ardenweald.

I think the point behind her picking souls to save or let rot is meant to be a metaphor for a doctor trying to triage multiple patients at once. If trying to save everybody means you lose them all instead, you just might have to let one go in order to save the rest.

21 Likes

This is why the Shadowlands was always broken.

Because nature should suit the moral sensibilities of mortals? Certainly one point of view. In the same way if someone thinks everyone should suffer then it’d be broken according to them as well.

This break that we’re discussing is only due to Sylvanas anyway.

3 Likes

Now I haven’t played the Night Fae campaign. Taking that into consideration and merely looking at the Ardenweld storyline, WQ was portrayed as an altruistic and caregiver of the region and its denizens. It denizens believe this as well. Yet in 9.1, WQ being uber powerful in Ardenweld sends out pawns to be killed by Sylvanas. Why doesn’t WQ take a move from Malfurion’s playbook and just open up the earth and swallow her foes whole like in Battle For Azeroth Darkshore cinematic?

Shoot, I feel like Malfurion is more powerful than WQ in her own backyard of Ardenweld. That’s an odd feeling. Something is off. Are mortals more powerful than EOs? :thinking:

But I don’t believe that Sylvanas is vindicated though. I think, its like putting a mirror in front of her face and hates what she sees. She got killed her greatest s!mp, Nathanos, while Sylvanas went onto take care of other things EXACTLY like WQ getting a character she claimed to love and cherish just like the rest of the denizens of Ardenweld to take care of the heart of the forest.

Unpopular opinion is that Sylvanas still cares about her people and is going to great lengths to fix a system, that in her mind, is very much broken for whatever the reason.

A bad take from Luxio? Say it ain’t so!

2 Likes

Someone has to take the bad take spotlight from you and Ethel every once and a while. You can’t have it all the time

2 Likes

When you’re passionate about something, people are naturally going to absolutely hate you for it. Keep loving Sylvie :wolf:

5 Likes

What, not going to call me a sexist again for disagreeing with your opinion?

Or you can simply stop being a dick and going out of your way to pick a fight because you disagree with someone…like grow the hell up

4 Likes

You don’t read many of Luxio’s posts, do you, Micah?

1 Like

I don’t even know you. Are you someone’s alt? Are your Morghel’s main?

Do you have to attack me from an alt to fell better?
Grow up.

I’ve read a lot her posts, doesn’t give you the right to be a dick and pick a fight over it, like get over yourself

3 Likes

I don’t know who that is, but now you have me curious because there’s probably a story behind it. As for how I’m feeling, I feel surprisingly well today. I slept nicely and am in high energy and spirits.

I would type k but the character limit

1 Like

Well I’m glad you slept well, thanks for the diary update.