Ardenweald is entirely forest

Why do they need biomes? Their biomes are seeds.
In case of death … The forest will suit almost all terrestrial and semi-terrestrial creatures. For aquatic creatures … A dozen or two superdeep lakes.

2 Likes

What’s ridiculous is that this thread was made because of how much Dreadmoore despises Night Elf posters.

Yes, and none of that involves wood.

I just posted that I don’t mean to suggest that there are other ecologies to Ardenweald.

I wasn’t aware that there are frogs in Ashenvale.

Droman Aliothe.
Ysera.
Hamuul.
Etc, etc.

Are you suggesting frogs are alien to deciduous forests, Evelyssa? Are we about to have a teaching moment, gently grasp your hand and lead you on the path to understanding?

2 Likes

I don’t understand, why is this a matter of import worth sharing? Honestly asked question with no malice.

Ardenweald is entirely forest, how is that significant?

2 Likes

NEFPA vehemently fights against it, because they don’t want to accept that Ardenweald was made with them in mind.
EG: Evelyssa.

2 Likes

I don’t know what NEFPA is.

Edit: My bad, wasn’t thinking far enough in regards to how previous discussions with folks went. Night Elf f-something p-something a-something. Gotcha.

So you are positing that Ardenweald was made with Night Elves in mind, and there are Night Elf posters who are against that?

I wish I had your innocence.
Cherish it.

How do frogs pertain to Night Elves?

It stands for Night Elf Forum Posting Alt.

Thank you for the clarification.

2 Likes

Generic natural critter that can and often do live in deciduous forests.

1 Like

Alright, I think I am getting the gist of the purpose of this post. NEs are or have in some way railed against the idea that Ardenweald is their afterlife, and Dread is saying that it is what it is, that Ardenweald is for them as evidenced by the new book thingy. Alrighty.

3 Likes

Bingo. Right on the money.
:handshake:

2 Likes

I’m glad that you agree that there are more than Night Elves that live in forests.

Sure. I’m glad you’re ignoring the list of creatures that I posted which don’t, and have no where to go since Ardenweald was made strictly, plainly, and only with night elves in mind.

There’s an infinite amount of realms in the Shadowlands.

It wasn’t.

There is no evidence that there are Wild Gods of these types that exist, and if they do there is also no evidence that there isn’t a place for them.

And yet only one emerald dream life zone in the shadowlands.

Plugging your ears and screaming no doesn’t make you right, homie.

“It just isn’t in Night Elven Ardenweald, the afterlife of Night Elves made with Night Elf players in mind.”
Thanks Evelyssa. That was all I needed.
:smirk:

2 Likes

This is advice you should take.

What Night Elf was sent to Ardenweald before the Shadowlands expansion happened?

1 Like

Apparently every single one Elune turned into stars, given Ysera’s example.

I’ve got no skin in the game anymore, as my NE main that I created in 05 was abandoned after recent expansions; BUT why are you against Ardenweald being the NE afterlife? Don’t get me wrong, I disagree with the entire premise of the Shadowlands to begin with, but wanted to know more specifically why you or others would be against that aspect.

Dudebro that died back in cata, he’s sleeping the fairy tree in the northwest

Anywho I think it’s at least undeniable:

• Night Elf aesthetics and zones are made with Western Euro “High Fantasy” Dark Magical Forest motif
  • Ardenweald aesthetics and zones are also made with Western Euro High Fantasy Dark Magical Forest motif

Only difference is one relies on Greek Amazons + Northwestern European Elves (and some Asian elements) and the other relies on Greek Nature Monsters + Northwestern European Fairies

10 Likes