Archivist's Elegant bag is now a completely different model

Exactly! This is such a problem right now!

2 Likes

Bumping again. Anything from a dev, even a comment, to know that they’re aware of this (hopefully) mix-up, would be nice.

EDIT: it seems they’re aware of the issue, and are working to fix it!

Link to thread

2 Likes

This is amazing news! Thank you!

1 Like

I can’t wait for the fix. I’m really needing that glorious adventurer backpack feel on some of my characters right about now.

1 Like

Still waiting too. Holding off on buying it. I mean it ok on it’s own…as an addition, not replacement. Also still waiting for the actual event to be fixed.

1 Like

This new bag is ugly. First of all, it’s just ugly. Second of all, no one puts their scrolls in the same bag as their heavy tools. The scroll would be squashed instantly. And I’m just waiting for that pick-axe to leave me a permanent vegetable with how unsecured it is.

Give us back the proper satchel, and give this horrid thing to miners. There is nothing elegant about this.

1 Like

Blizzard said they’re working on it usually can mean any number of things. The fact that xpac is so close is just gonna make them take 2x as long too.

1 Like

It should have been fixed by now tbh. I can’t imagine something this simple should take so long to fix

1 Like

Yea, I’m still sad about it.

1 Like

Still waiting.

1 Like

I don’t understand why they didn’t just add a new item on the same vendor with the new model.

2 Likes

same. I’m sure it will be some random fix they slip in 2 or 3 seasons into the expansion

1 Like

Agreed. The fact that it’s been over a month since I made this post and the bag is still a tube is pretty disheartening. I can’t imagine changing the model back would be that hard.

1 Like

Maybe an intern deleted the model.

Sometimes companies allow interns a stupid level of access to stuff. My employer (large insurance company) fired a manager, VIP and director after an intern below them unplugged the entire network on accident.

Hopefully it will be fixed by the next patch notes. :frowning:

1 Like

Still not fixed. D:

1 Like

Can we at least get word on whether this was intentional?