[Archived] Silver Circle - Night Elf RP

If the voice actor says it in character it then it’s canon!

But really that’s awesome!

2 Likes

That is so cool, Feyawen!

2 Likes

Arcane Magic, Breath of the Goddess, by the well of Eternity where the Goddess sleeps in her Daylight hours, guide us to a brighter tomorrow and better future in her light.

2 Likes

Elves in Council.

6 Likes

I can’t believe the Silver Circle has publicly admitted to partaking in summoning circles!
(Jokes aside, I wish you all the best and utmost enjoyment with your events. :D)

2 Likes

Maxi you give us too much credit with making accurate circles :pensive: :blue_square:

p.s. We are attempting to summon donuts. :doughnut:

4 Likes

It’s true, unfortunately. We’re the Silver Circle in name only. We’re really more like the Silver Octagon. Silver Decagon at best.

4 Likes

I didn’t hear your summons, I’m sorry.

Maybe that’s why the donut summons didn’t come through. :thinking:

4 Likes

I see trespassers!

gets water bottle and sprays the Kaldorei

:black_heart: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Looks like we’ll need to increase our border patrols, Captain.

4 Likes

I see trespassers too! In the heart of the Kaldorei empire, no less! Begone, Invaders! Suramar is Kaldorei land!

4 Likes

All yall trespassing and shall now be bonked as your punishment!

2 Likes

We’ve def been sneaking around Suramar City LOL

But it’s been so fun to pretend to be shal’dorei!! Posh and elegant and so put together in appearance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

None can hide from the Kaldorei.

I do not hide!

I will walk right up to you and swing my sword… only to miss with a Nat 1!

1 Like

Um, I’m pretty sure you literally hid from the Legion during the War of the Ancients and then the rest of the world with the next ten thousand years? :>

Still hiding from the consequences of your actions, I see~

We walk proudly by the light of the Goddess.

1 Like

This months campaign has been super fun though. Kelthos designed it to be mostly drawing from the ‘non-combat’ related skills from our new-ish D20 system!

1 Like

A cheer for the elves!

1 Like

A new recruitment thread has been made: here.

Thank you all for the support on this thread for so many years! Time to clean up and begin anew! :sparkling_heart: :crescent_moon:

4 Likes