Archimonde Alliance Reconnections

I made a character on Herod, Faerlina, and Fairbanks not sure what sever everyone will end up on so just kinda waiting to see how it goes.
Hit me up:
Playdough#1549

Been a long time since i was Alliance, but use to tank for a guild as a druid in BC and before as Vyxxn. Believe I was also known as Hotpantz (mage). Think i was in the guild SLAP, but its been ages.

1 Like

A Reminder to Oinland,

YOU HAVE AN OUTSTANDING BALANCE SHEET WITH THE CORPORATION.

AFTER INFLATION, TAX , INTEREST AND
EHIBITA

COMES TO $986,865,876,123,764,464,356,108.32

I GUESS YOU SHOULD PLAY ARATHI BASIN BETTER LOLOLOL

SIGNED, THE FOUNDERS OF THE CORPORATION, FIELD OFFICE HEROD

1 Like

HILL OVET
OVET DOWN :frowning:

1 Like

what was your name in Oinland on chesapeake?
I remember Imrahil and Deagol, wonder what happened of these guys

2 Likes

yooo! not much for me, I haven’t really played anything since retiring from WoW :frowning:
Along with the people you mention there, I’d like to hear from them too and I’d add: Ferzar, Rayen, Harloquay, Stormhunter, Cranium, Sardokaur and I’m forgetting so many other names
Happy to see Dasnake still around <3

3 Likes

Tandar from Damage Networks, vanilla and bc

Played as Mccullagh, Human Paladin in the guild L E G I O N

Hey Artee, good to see ya still kickin around. What are your plans for classic?

-Poker < The Onslaught > and < Section One >

Hey Tig! Not sure if you remember Poker, Psevyn, or Uriel, from horde side Archi, but I remember you. Good to see some old familiar names.

Eroto Human Mage.
Played in < Mea Culpa > mostly

1 Like

Simarillion here!
NE Warr

Guild: Templar Knights, Fist of the Empire & Home. <3

Used to play with you and a few others like Bordar, Rottenmouth, Apokalypse & TORCHED (miss you buddy).

I still play!

1 Like

Yup, Thorbadin/Faile here. I still pop in every once in a while to see if anyone is still playing in that guild. I think only 2-3 people still log on consistently. Sent a btag invite to Morluck several months back but nothing.

1 Like

“For a hero with the hand of Ragnaros himself could not turn back the righteous believers, and etched in history the battle stood as an example of the cost of failure” - Mosswart Bible, Chapter VI Verse XII

Aeglos that is a name I have not seen in a very long time. I mean don’t you want to remember the good times of C’thun progression and Naxx.

Sent! Need 10 characters to reply… dafuq

1 Like

Valks my hero :slight_smile:
I talked to Soul the other day he sounds like he’s doing good.
You guys going to play at all?

Logged in 10 years later. I’m now the GM of NEGATIVE BRO. See you all on whitemane

1 Like

I spoke to Morluck back in WoD but that was it.

I am Jotan, I was actually one of the original people who created BIP :slight_smile: Before I left for Damage Networks., which was when Morluck took over.

Sure, as soon as you pay us the 500g you still owe us

2 Likes